Monday 26 September 2011

Photo Quality Paper - photo quality paper, photo paper


I needed some extra sheets of 4x6 photo paper to run the ink cartridge in my Picturemate down to empty. So I thought I would try this premium paper. The Epson website is very vague about what paper will work in the Picturemate. Well my experiment shows that the S041727 paper works better than the T5570 paper that comes with the refill kit. The S041727 paper is thicker and whiter than standard picturemate paper. Epson High-Gloss Premium Borderless Photo Paper, 4 x 6 Inches, 100 Sheets per Pack (S041727)

I purchased this paper because it was the cheapest brand out there- and printing your own photos is an expensive hobby. I had intended to use Epson papers for trial runs or copies for friends. However, the quality of my photos was incredible using epson paper. The colors are much more vivid and they don't fade over time as some photo papers do. I now use Epson paper for all my 4x6 photos and I save money!

Not only is this photo paper the most inexpensive paper I have used, but it is simply the best. The printed photos have a glossy finish that makes them indistinguishable from the regular film prints. I have used Kodak and HP premium papers and they don't hold a candle to the Epson brand. I have also used the older Epson paper and a no-name brand and neither were as bright and brilliant as this paper. I am using an Epson Stylus Photo RX500 and the prints are fabulous.

I just love my PictureMate photo printer by Epson but the ink and papper packs they sell always run out of paper before the ink and this paper is wonderful to have on hand! The pictures come out perfect and look as good if not better than the paper that somes in the ink/paper combo pack! Highly recommend it!

I bought this paper after my mom gave me a box of Epson 8.5x11 paper she didn't need. I was really impressed by the quality of the pictures rendered on that paper by my printer. When the paper ran out I looked for an economical replacement and found the price of most photo papers to be prohibitive - on the order of 40 cents per page. Since you can only get 2 4x6 pics from a letter-sized sheet of paper, that comes to about 20 cents per print, not counting the cost of ink. Finally I stumbled upon this paper - Epson S041727 - and the price per print was around 12 cents, which rivals the cheapest Internet photo printing services I've found.



If you print a lot of 4x6 pictures, this is a great value for a great product.

I printed a few photos using this paper on a Canon S750 printer and the results matched that of Canon photo paper. Very impressed. On the other hand, Kodak paper gave very bad prints on the same printer.

Because of the reviews written by Sinisa and the others, I decided to try this photo paper after making the mistake of buying inkjet photo paper at the grocery store. This Epson S041727 photo paper is outstanding! On the package it states that it is for use with the Stylus series of printers, but it works fabulously with the PictureMate as well. The PictureMate is a great photo printer, and a bargain to boot. I agree with the other reviewers also that the paper runs out long before the ink does! This made me worry at first, but now that the solution is found with this paper, I feel good in giving the printer a 5 star rating as well!!! Stop looking for photo paper, you have found the right stuff!

This paper actually makes a huge difference in the quality of my photo prints from my epson printer. I was very skeptical of paper brand making much difference. It intuitively seemed to me that Kodak premium, HP Premium, Epson Premium should all be roughly equal.



Having tested all 3 side by side Epson paper is clearly the top producer in my epson printer.



The difference is also noticable in my HP Printers but not as significant. (the epson printer produces better quality prints than the hp printer regardless of the paper)



I am sold on the epson paper and intend to use it for all photo prints from this point forward

I have an epson picturemate photo printer (prints only 4 x 6 sized photos). I wasn't sure of what photo paper to use since the epson website seems ambiguous at best as to what paper to use for certain printers (the picturemate being one of them). Someone reviewing this paper said it works well with the picturemate. It works beautifully with the picturemate! I don't understand why Epson won't mention this fact on their website. - Photo Quality Paper - Paper - Epson - Photo Paper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Photo Quality Paper - photo quality paper, photo paper photo quality paper Photo Quality Paper - photo quality paper, photo paper