Monday 26 September 2011

Body Glove - body glove, google


I really like this case. It's slim, covers most of the phone except for the appropriate camera/microphone/speaker holes. They are priced fairly. Most of all, it makes the notoriously slippery Nexus One easier to grip, with it's textured rubber pattern. The only thing is, when you DO drop it the case breaks in the corner. I bought another one, and later dropped it only to have the case crack in the same vulnerable spot. I almost bought yet another because it totally protects the phone, other than a drop to the floor. Body Glove Glove Snap-On Case for HTC Nexus One (Black)

I have been buying phone cases for years and the body glove case for the n1 is the best case for it period. The grip of the body glove is great at almost guaranteeing that it will never slip out of your hand for that unthinkable moment. Definite buy don't let others talk you out of it!!!.

++++++++++++

+ The Pros +

++++++++++++



[+] The rubbery-soft material makes for a solid, but comfortable grip

[+] The 2-piece enclosure snaps together easily and snug, no shifting or play



++++++++++++

+ The Cons +

++++++++++++



[-] The clip/stand is more bulky and obtrusive than it is useful or helpful

[-] To even use the clip/stand requires having to disassemble the 2-piece and swap-in an adapter for the clip to latch onto.



* Conclusion

I originally bought this case for myself, but I'm someone that's nearly obsessive about how I handle my phone. When I moved on to a different case (The Otterbox Commuter), I gave my Wife this case to use with her N1.



She's not as obsessive as I am about electronics care. Tossing her phone all willy-nilly in her purse is the norm. After only a couple of months of such, the top left corner of the case no longer snapped together. At some point the plastic 'hook' piece that keeps the 2-piece case together had broken.



Since then I've given my Wife the Otterbox (now THAT'S a protective case) and now carry my N1 bare (as careful as I am, and with its' already near impervious screen, I found I don't need anything).



As just a very basic case with a nice gripping surface, this Body Glove Snap-On will do the job, but don't expect longevity or anything higher than a foot drop-to-the-ground protection. - Body Glove - Nexus One - Google - Holsters'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


holsters Body Glove - body glove, google