Monday 19 September 2011

Holsters - seidio, htc inspire case


After the 1st purchase of this case & holster, I bought a 2nd one. The case has a soft velvet feel (but it's not velvet). Fits my HTC Inpsire perfectly! I actually dropped my phone not long after I purchased the case & holster. The phone fell face down on a sidewalk! I was scared to pick it up but my phone did not have a scratch on it! The case got a little banged up but I was fine with that! I was worried also about the holster scratching the face of the phone when trying to clip it in the holster but so far I have not scratch my phone. The holster has a strong clip that can be worn in the veritcal or horizontal position. Perfect fit for this phone, case & holster are exactly as shown, I received both of them in about 3 days after placing the order, & would recommend. Seidio SURFACE Case and Holster Combo for Use with HTC Inspire 4G/Desire HD (Black)

The Seidio Innocase II & Holster combo is one of the best ideas I've seen in carrying your smart phone. It fit my HTC Inspire perfectly. The phone with case snaps into the holster with authority and is easily removed. I've only had it a few weeks now and this case actually feels like it could outlast my phone. The Innocase II is not cheap, but as the saying goes you get what you pay for. I highly recommend this product.

The felt inserts are a nice touch. It fits the HTC inspire perfectley. the clip holds the phone securely to my side and gives me peace of mind that its safe. Spring on top is strong and tight, will see how long it stays that way. But very happy with design. Like the thinness as compared to otter box thick case, which they said is not out for sale yet....but can be seen online.

As was said in the previous review, this product is expensive, however, it is certainly worth it. Unlike other most other covers, this one is easy to take apart and put back together - something pretty essential if you have the need to remove a battery or the SD card. I love the holster's belt clip and the fact that it swivels 180 degrees. The locking clip is very nice, too, big enough to flip to get your phone out with relative ease. Above all, the best feature of this combo is that the phone's face is not sticking out where it can be damaged, but is facing in towards the clip. The speakerphone, its mic and the camera are exposed, but that's a lot better than having the phone's face exposed, IMO.



Again, well worth the money. This phone is an investment ($500 or so for a replacement), so 10% of its cost is not unreasonable for a good quality case and holster.

This case combo is perfect for the inspire. It is not too bulky which I hate feel like I have a piece of luggage hanging off my hip. All in all I am happy with it. It was a bit pricey but what case combo isn't?

This case is great and with a combined belt holster you cannot beat it. Been using for a bout 3 weeks now and dropped my phone getting out of a suv, forgot I had it on my lap which so many people have done and that is a pretty far drop and the case protected the phone with ease. The case also offers great grip when holding the phone even if your hands are wet or sweaty.

I travel between the US and Brazil monthly. This is an excellent case. I was a little skepticle about whether the phone would come out on its own, but the clip holding it in is surprisingly strong yet easy to get out when you need it. Only drawback I found was when turned a certain way on the belt, it can pinch a little when bending. Overall: A+

Very happy with this case. There is nothing cheap about it's construction and I expect it to outlast the phone.



Plus +

=====================

All ports and buttons are easily accessed (even power button is not problem and I have large fingers)

Entire screen is accessible, so no problem swiping finger edge to edge

Pleasant feeling non-reflective texture on outside

Super high quality holster with strong clip and spring-loaded latch





Minus -

======================

None*



*Inspire 4G

Now that I learned how to remove case. When done correctly little effort is needed; otherwise an atomic bomb won't get this case off.



1. Place phone face down on a table

2. Push down with your right thumb on the word SEIDIO on the lower part of the case

3. With your left Hand, squeeze the sides of the upper part of the case as close as you can to the "split" or "Crease" bewtween both cases

4. Pull - Seidio - Htc Inspire 4g - Htc Inspire Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Holsters - seidio, htc inspire case seidio Holsters - seidio, htc inspire case