Monday 19 September 2011

Emergency Blankets - backpacking, emergency supplies


My family of four tried these out at Disney. We had 8 of them and ended up using them due to a few days of heavy rain. They can keep you dry in a pinch for perhaps 30 minutes or so, but they are very thin and easily torn. They were not easy to put on. It is like putting saran wrap on and having it stick to your skin. Once you take it off, you just want to throw it out. I would recommend getting something thicker that can last for at least a few uses. 4 PACK EMERGENCY GOTTA HAVE IT! HOODED RAIN PONCHO -YELLOW

I mean, there's not really a lot to review here. They are exactly what they say they are; thin, disposable emergency ponchos.I ordered the four pack because I needed them for an upcoming race, and the four pack cost the same as buying two single ones. So, I'll have a couple that I can keep in the car. - Emergency Kit - Backpacking - Emergency Supplies - Survival'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Emergency Blankets - backpacking, emergency supplies emergency supplies Emergency Blankets - backpacking, emergency supplies