Sunday 11 September 2011

Computer Accessories - ipad sleeve, ipad


Looking for an iPad case? You've probably seen the hundreds out there (I know I looked at cases for days) , making the decision tough. Not only do you have to pick from the bunch, you also need to decide what type you'd like (some are "book" style that hold the iPad, some are rubber grips, some are sleeves, some are cases).



I put my iPhone in a rubber grip case and after taking it out (6 months later) the back of the iPhone looked terrible - dirt got in, scratched the silver bezel and stained the back of it - not good!



For the iPad, as much as I hated to do it, I opted for just a sleeve. This choice has some PRO's and some CON's. Sleek looking case, doesn't "ugly up the iPad" when using it, doesn't interfere/get in the way, doesn't block the dock port.. but it also doesn't protect it when it's out of its case, or hold it like a stand. To me, that was just a choice I had to deal with.



Of the cases/sleeves I looked at, the Belkin seemed the way to go (some made the iPad as thick as a 90's laptop with all the padding, some had way too much space (letting the iPad slide around)), this one seemed "just right" - and it doesn't look hideous like some of them out there! One side has some additional stiff material to protect the screen (a great addition) and the best part is that it keeps the slim profile of the iPad. It's the perfect fit!



It has a pocket on the front to hold accessories - it will only hold some smaller ones (probably best for a camera connection kit and maybe a USB cable). I put a microfiber cloth in the pocket and it instantly bulked up the case quite a bit, so be aware that a lot of the size of the case depends on what you put in the extra pocket. The 2 zippers for the main opening is a great touch too!



On the downsides - the white padding inside is a bit odd for a black case, but no deduction on that. I wish the zippers had holes on the ends (those are great to easily "lock up" - either locking up both zippers together or to something solid like a desk (similar to how the locks on laptops work)). I'd also like to have seen some type of handle, loop, etc.. something to hold onto! Belkin F8N277tt Pleated Sleeve for Apple iPad and iPad 2 (Black)

Just got this and looks like it will meet my needs very well. The iPad 2, with a Smart Cover, fits in it like a glove. Good padding that will give me the protection I'm looking for when going to/from work, etc. I do agree with an earlier reviewer that the front zipper is hard to access because it's tucked into a pleat. But I disagree with another reviewer that said the sleeve is too bulky. It's just right if you are looking to protect your device from bumps and bruises. As for the zipper on the front pouch being hard to get to, I don't plan to put much in it so don't see it as a serious issue. As for the odor someone else complained about, yes, there is a smell if you stick your nose in it, but it's neoprene so that goes with the territory. I'd recommend this product.

After having the iPad in my hands, I realized that I couldn't be moving it around without some sort of protection. I wanted to buy the Apple case, but it was sold out, so I started searching for similar products. I know that this sleeve is just for carrying the iPad (you can't use it as a stand to show your photos or change the inclination for typing, but it does a great job protecting the product. I'm a student and I carry it inside my backpack, so this really gives me ease of mind. I was a little worried because some people were reviewing other products complaining that they weren't made for the iPad, and were too big. Well, this is just perfect. It fits nice, and feels nice. I can't complain at all. But of course, later on I might still buy the Apple case.

Belkin products have always been good & reliable .This ipad cover is no different. The images were clear and helped me decide to buy them. It has soft padding inside to protect the ipad and also has another opening in the side to help you fit in some small items.Overall a good buy and I wish they could still reduce the price of the product.

Got this while comparing the case Logic IPAD-102... decided to get the Belkin because it was cheaper, neoprene material, and extra front pocket for cable. Its nothing fancy, but it gets the job done. Fit quite WELL and do recommend to anyone that just need a basic case for your iPad.



If you are looking for something higher quality, this is not it. Workmanship is fair but not "wow" design or material.

I love first of all the style of the case. It protects my Ipad very well. This case fits my Ipad well without leaving a lot of extra room for the Ipad to move around. The second pocket is great for all my accessories including the power adapter if I want to carry it without adding a lot of extra bulk.

This Sleeve works well for me. I have the iPad 2 and also have the magnetic cover that Apple sells. The iPad fits right in without having to remove the magnetic cover and the sleeve also provides extra cushion in the event that I might accidentally drop it. Well worth the money. - Ipad Accessory - Ipad Sleeve - Apple Ipad - Ipad'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


apple ipad Computer Accessories - ipad sleeve, ipad