Sunday 11 September 2011

Apple Ipad - silicone, case


It's cheap but doesn't fit very well. The flaps around the front come off easily. I'm not using it anymore, got to be to much of an irritation. Makes it a little more grippy. Cheap price. I wouldn't recommend it. I guess I'll prolly buy the apple case.

This case is excellent for the amount of money it costs. It fits well around the Ipad although the edge flaps in front of the Ipad do flip up occasionally. The material is pretty thin, so it won't provide the best protection, only to scratches. the case does have a good grippy feeling that silicone cases usually give but the back curves a little bit and made it a little uncomfortable for me but not too much to the point where it bothers me. Excellent case if you're looking for just a wrap for the ipad to prevent scratches and to make the ipad a little grippy.

OK, so I bought a crystal clear case before this one and it was a little too hard. I wanted something to offer a little protection and make the Ipad easier to hold. Well this does neither. It makes it much more slippery, think silicone baking sheet or a silpat. It fits so poorly and the sides are so weak if you accidentally grab it wrong on the side its going down. So while being cheap, I thought it was worth a chance, It wasn't. I will go back to my hard case least it fits.

what I received didn't match the picture shown for this item, picture shows wide side and they are actually very narrow. picture shows very black skin , what I receive is a clear smoke color.



This is becoming a real problem on Amazon that they don't seem to care about( I have complained several times) and I am starting to buy less

online as I can't trust what I will get is what what shown. For online shopping you only have the picture to go by and if you can trust that then the experience becomes a bad one. I know amazon will say you can ship it back and get a refund but for many items shipping it back and the time it would take to do is not worth it. Perhaps this is what Amazon and the sellers are counting on, I stop shopping on Ebay for this reason.

I bought it because it was really cheap and I wanted something, anything to protect my brand new iPad. It is a very simple rubber case, but it does fit nicely around the iPad. No, it's not going to give it much protection from falling or anything like that, but it does protect the back from scratches, etc. It's a little slippery to hold. Has a cutout for the Apple logo in back, and for all the ports of the iPad. I think it was worth buying. - Silicone - Skins - Apple Ipad - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information