Sunday 11 September 2011

College Banners


I ordered a Northwestern flag and was hoping it would arrive before Christmas. Instead I received an email two days before Christmas saying that my order was canceled because they are out of stock. This what the email said:





We're writing to inform you that your order from Flags

Unlimited, Inc. has been canceled because the item(s) you purchased were

out of stock. Please return and place your order again at a later time.



If the item is out of stock then Flags Unlimited should remove it from Amazon. I will not do business with this company again and I urge others not to as well. NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS 28" x 40" Double Sided Outdoor Hanging Banner'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


College Banners College Banners College Banners