Friday 26 August 2011

Kitchen Tv - lcd tv, coby


Just as I was reading email confirming shipment of my tv, the doorbell rang. It was here already!Absolutely FAST order processing and shiping!

The Haier tv looks and feel solidly constructed. I hooked it up, scanned for channels, and BINGO!Perfect operation. This is a nice little television and I am very pleased with it.



thanks,

Thom Izbicki HAIER HLT10 10 PORTABLE LCD TV (BLACK)

I just recently went green in my studio's security desk. I now have four of these. One stopped working recently, and I had to return it. I'm still waiting for the new replacement. But the other three are working nicely. So far.

Bought one which worked OK for a week, then shut off on its own, and couldn't be revived. Returned it, for another, which worked for a week, then started turning itself off after 10-15 seconds after it was turned on. Returned to Amazon, I've given up on this model. - Haier Tv - Lcd Tv - Coby - Portable Lcd Tv'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information