Friday 26 August 2011

Dvd Storage Case - dvd case, cd storage case


There's not much to say about CD/DVD cases, as they are generally similar to eachother. This one turns out to be a special one for me since its outer shell is rigid, yet very light. This is a great case at a great price. It holds about 24 CDs or DVDs. I'd recommend it. Case Logic EVW-24 EVA Molded 24 Capacity CD/DVD Case (Blue)

I use it to store my kids DVDs on my car. I recommend it if you don't intend to store too many discs.



Pros:

- hard cover, so it protects well the DVDs

- slim design, thinner than other models I've seen



Cons:

- only 24 discs capacity

I got this little case to hold all of my exercise dvds. I was on a mission to organize all of my dvds, and this one was the perfect size for the amount of Walk Away the Pounds and other exercise dvds that I have. Plus it's blue which is my favorite color! lol

i bought it for my girldfriend because she wanted a hard case.

and actually the EVW-72 EVA Molded 72 is very good ,

hard on the outside and soft on the inside,

perfect for what she wanted .... thanks EVW

I'm a big fan of Case Logic as its one of the few CD keepers whose slots are wide enough to hold the CD artwork and booklet. This is one of their best looking cases. It features a rigid cloth shell and a wrap-around zipper. The handle is sturdy and lightly padded. The only downside to this case is the beveled corners might smoosh your CD booklets more than square shaped cases. A capacity of 128 is the right combination of capacity and weight. (Have you lifted a fully loaded 250+ keeper? ugh!)

I have no complaints about this product. It is a semi-hard shell case for DVDs or CDs. Works perfectly. When the case is full you can still zip the zipper. The sleeves are very secure and do not feel like they will rip out of the case. It is a good size. Enough room for your discs but there is no wasted space.



Good product.

The case is slim enough to fit in the door bin and somewhat hard enough for protection from typical mishaps in a car. The inside films/sleeves could be a little more durable. Pricing is about the same as can be found at a nearby Staples. - Media Storage - Dvd Case - Cd Storage Case - Cd Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information