Saturday 9 July 2011

Yoga Accessories - yoga mats, exercise


I love this yoga mat! I'm super-sensitive to strong smells, and so I wanted to find one that didn't have that headache-inducing rubber smell to it. I got this one because of the reviews indicating that it was smell-less, and the reviews were certainly true. It's much longer than other yoga mats, which was a pleasant surprise. I can do some of my poses with my toddler accompanying me on the same mat! Speaking of my toddler, it's so cushy that she sometimes likes to take a nap on it. She has abused it in every way possible -- spilling food on it (an old toothbrush works wonders for getting in the crevices), grinding chair legs into it (it didn't tear!), and playing on it with her toys. At first I cringed every time she did something to it, but this mat is basically indestructible. Highly recommend. Aurorae Yoga Mats - Ultra Thick, Extra Long with Focal point Icon and Illuminating Colors. SGS approved Free from Phthalates and Latex. Great customer service and all products guaranteed. Violet

Aurorae Yoga products are the ultimate in high quality. This Yoga Mat is strong and durable while being much more thick and comfortable than any other that I have tried before. I love the warm, soothing color, the non-slip surface and the longer length - not to mention that the company is wonderful. They truly care about their customers and are prompt to help you in a moment's notice. I highly recommend Aurorae Yoga for all of your yoga needs!

I have used many yoga and exercise mats in my years and this is the one that I have used solely for the last year or so. It is soft and comfy, and I really like the extra length. It is perfect for ab work, yoga or pilates. I highly recommend it!

Its not often (in my case NEVER) that the company ceo emails a customer. I was very impressed with that and their words of encouragement.



Oh, the mat? Exactly the same as the first- perfect condition, bought it for my gf. Nothing but good to say--as soon as I catch my breath. :) THANK YOU!

I love it this mat!!

Since I start to use this mat, knee pain and the wired rubbery smell, I used to have when I used my previous mat, are gone!

It's because it is thick and a little bit longer than regular thin mat, so I really enjoy to attend yoga class with no distraction, right now.

Also, I bought denim bag to put this mat and it is also awesome!!

When I bought my Aurorae Yoga Mat through Amazon a few months ago, I really lucked out.



After having used it for a few months now, I know I really am glad I decided to go with this yoga mat. I adore it. I have spoken glowingly about it to a number of individuals in my Yoga Center. Some have actually tried it, and they were extremely pleasantly impressed.



However, I feel what is just as important as this great product, is the fantastic customer service one receives with Aurorae Yoga. Their customer service is a big step up from the companies with which one usually deals! I feel this is SO important for predominantly two reasons. First, when a company stands behind their product 100%, it is pretty obvious that they know they have a really good product, that they CAN stand behind 100%. Second, the consumer knows that he or she is really important to the company. With Aurorae Yoga, if there is a question or concern about the product, you can actually talk to or communicate with the OWNER of the company! And they actually WANT to help you (and certainly have helped me!)



Aurorae has a number of Yoga products. I would STRONGLY suggest that anyone look for a Yoga mat or related products, look into Aurorae Yoga. I KNOW you will not be sorry.

I just started a Body Flow class so I bought this mat based on the glowing reviews. It was everything and more! The beautiful colors offer a zen like mood to start the class. No mat odor, just a wonderful, soft cushion. Customer service was incredible and I enjoyed the little note enclosed in the box. I will buy and buy again from your company.

In good health, mind, body and spirit, this is the best ever.

Can I say that about a yoga mat? For a big piece of foam rubber, Aurorae has done a fabulous job of providing a product that exceeds expectations. Roomy, nice color, thick, and no funky smell.



Happy with this purchase.

This mat is of great quality and exceeds my standards. I bought it for my wife, and the material is of a durable rubber type. The mat is also pourus, which means breathable and hygienic. Other mats I have seen were more solid, and when sweat drips on the mat, it will absorb it. The length is more than enough, even for me, I am 6'1. All in all, completely satisfied, nothing more to say. Great product! - Yoga Mats - Exercise - Yoga - Mats'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information