Saturday 9 July 2011

Raymond Weil


I have always dreamed of owning a really stunning watch and this Raymond Weil watch made my dreams come true. It is absolutely gorgeous and I would rate this purchase as my "purchase of the year". It is perfect in every detail and looks a million dollars. I feel very pleased with myself for having bought it at such a great price too - in fact I would go so far as to say I feel a certain sense of smugness. Raymond Weil Women's 9440-STS-97081 Parsifal Two-Tone Mother-Of-Pearl Diamond Dial Watch

I love collecting watches and this is my favorite one! Rarely does it come off my arm. Beautiful and classy watch - perfect for everyday wear or just as a dress watch. The two-tone band and diamonds go with everything. I highly recommend this watch.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Raymond Weil Raymond Weil Raymond Weil