Saturday 9 July 2011

Lowepro Camera Bag - camera cases, dslr bag


So far so good. This bag is spacious but not too bulky. It is great for a XLR Camera and two lenses. The 140 is barely big enough for the camera and a few accessories so if you are looking between the 170 and 140 and are planning on getting an extra lens I would recommend getting the larger bag. If you want just the camera the 140 is a lot smaller and better if you want less bulk. I think more space is better but that is just me! The 170 seems very study, is nice and padded well. It is a good quality bag. Lowepro Adventura 170 Camera Case (Black)

This bag comes with removable dividers making it easy to change the pockets to fit your needs. I am able to leave any of my lenses attached to my Canon Rebel and it still fits nicely in this bag. I also like the zipper and snap closure, I can use either or both. Very nice quality.

I purchased this for my mom's Canon Rebel T1i. It was just perfect--not too bulky, but substantial enough to protect her camera. The interior is a cheery orange and padded nicely. The camera will fit whether the kit lens is attached or removed. I looked locally for a bag this size and prices were easily double. I am a photographer myself and was impressed with this bag. I don't always leave reviews, but I made this purchase based on other reviews on this page. This is a perfect bag for an SLR and 1-2 lenses.

Good for the price.

I bought a Canon T2i with 18-55mm kit lens and supplemented it with a 75-300mm lens.

The bag is durable, with well cushioned interiors, and can accomodate the camera with a lens and 1-2 more lenses.Its good for me as I just started..

Will add more soon.But right now I feel that its good for beginers and who doesn't carry more than 2 lenses.

I bought this for carrying my Panasonic DMC-GF1 and lenses/accessories. It's a little bigger than I imagined (or needed), but I didn't even have the camera yet when I bought the bag, so that's what I get for being impatient. The Adventura 170 easily carries my GF1 with lens, a spare lens, all accessories (battery, filters, etc.), and even a small photography book. I have a small camera, though, so the bag is a little taller than it needs to be for my purposes. It's a great case, though. It has zip and clip closures, it carries well (I hiked 10 miles with it over my shoulder), and it has a hard bottom panel for extra protection. If I buy additional lenses or want to bring my point-and-shoot along, it will have plenty of room. And, if you have a bigger, full-size dSLR, I'm sure this would be perfect. I think this will be exactly what I need for an upcoming vacation, to hold my camera and a few other carry-on necessities.

I bought this case not for a camera but actually for my Tritton AX 720 Gaming headset. The bag is very soft and seems pretty durable. It even matches the color of my headset. The 3 inside pockets is great. The middle pocket fits my amp perfect and each side pocket holds a speaker headphone. The front pocket provides the space needed to hold my cables. Not what the case was ment for, but geeze does it make a good headphone case!

This is a great bag. I have a D40 with the attached 18-55 kit lens and it fits nicely in this bag. You can get the charger and a few other smaller accessories in there (even a flash on top).



There is nice (but a bit smallish) zippered pouch that is good for cards, cords, remotes, etc.



Zippers feel solid. I think it could use a bit more padding, however, but I don't plan on dropping it at all, let alone from great heights.

Nice bag. My fz100 fits nice. It has two removable partitions that you can adjust, plenty of room for an add on lens, extra battery and charger, remote shutter release, small clamp on tripod in one of the two side pockets. I can't comment on durability because I just got it. Zippered pocket on front (put my cords in there) with a couple pockets inside for memory cards, etc. I like it. I wish more people would leave reviews for stuff, it helps other people make better buying choices.

This is my second Lowepro case, the first one was too small for my camera but this one is big enough for a DSLR or SLR with 2 or 3 lenses and a flash. Small items like filters, cleaning goods, extra batteries and memory cards can be accomodated in the outside pockets. Construction looks durable, the interior is very soft orange fabric and dividers are adjustable. Nice - Camera Case - Camera Bags - Dslr Bag - Camera Cases'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information