Saturday 9 July 2011

Cd Organizer - cd storage, pepsi stuff


This Case-Logic CD carrier is a good, solid storage device. It is pretty standard wallet, with space for 208 CDs or DVDs divided into 26 pages of sleeves (4 CDs each side, front and back), plus space for an additional 16 CDs inside the front cover. Although it is a tight squeeze, it is possible to fit both the CD and the booklet or liner notes into the same sleeve. The pages are held in place in a ring-binder type arrangement, so it is possible to unlock them and take individual pages out of the case, if you want to remove them for travel (or possibly to add more pages for more storage.)The sleeves are well padded, so your discs shouldn't get scratched. The top, bottom, and binding of the case are solid, and leave the contents well protected. I've had my case a few months and haven't had any significant wear or tear- the zipper seems to hold up well, too.Obviously, when full of 200+ discs, the case can get pretty heavy, and isnt going to be something that you want to take on a 3 hour trip. But if you move around a lot, or are looking for some long-term storage that will cut down on the bulkiness of your DVD cases, this is a good buy. I bought mine because I was moving from the US to Europe and wanted a way to transport and store my music and movie collection without all the extra packaging- and I've been satisfied. Case Logic Nylon CDW208-Disc Wallet (Holds 224CD/DVD)

I have 4 or 5 CD wallets. This is the best of them. They're all built reasonably well, but the fact that this case hase moveable pages makes it the best system for me. My cd's and dvd's absolutely have to be in alphabetical order. (Look up obsessive compulsive disorder and you'll know why.) So as my collection grows, I can add a page where needed and rearrange only a few dvd's instead of a lot. It's very sturdy for "storage" and I'd feel safe traveling with it too. I like this case and have recommended it to others. I don't store the inserts or paper so this is not an issue for me and I can't comment on it's usability in that regard.

BAD: I bought two of these so that I could dispense with my jewel cases.

I thought they served the purpose, BUT... after only a few weeks and very little use the tab that holds the CDs in (akin to the rings of a 3-ring-binder) no longer hold. My sister went to put it away tonight and half of the pages fell out. What a pain! I am also in agreement with the reviewer that said the 3-ring-replacement here is not very user-friendly, even when it does work as intended. If you need to switch pages around, you have to take everything in front of it out. UGh! I do not recommend.

GOOD: Nice looking, holds lots of CDs.

Case Logic cases were once the epitome. I have bought over 2 dozen of their cases over many years, and still have all of them. Their overall design, craftmanship, materials and selection have all gone down, while prices have gone up.



They used to provide a hard leather cover with precision metal fasteners, which have lasted me over 20 years. Now I get a very thin nylon membrane over cardboard, with cheap plastic fittings that are poorly assembled and do not last.



I have no complaints about the seller; just the manufacturer.



The ad claims "Durable padded outer-material resistant to heat, moisture, and tearing". Resistant by what yardstick? It certainly doesn't "resist" very vigorously, by my standard.

This is an excellent item, made sturdy, and will last a long time. The one thing i noticed about it is that the listing says it holds 208 discs, but when i recieved it, the cardboard slip that was on it says 224 disc capasity. I highly recommend this item

I purchased this CD wallet to eliminate my 2 towers of jewel cases. It fits all my CDs, and seems pretty sturdy. My only complaint is that you can't fit a CD with its liner notes in the same sleeve. You could put a CD in one sleeve and the liner notes next to it in another sleeve, but not both. I ended up cutting off the first page of each set of liner notes, and putting just that one page in with each CD so it's easy for me to find a CD by cover art. Also, the description is confusing about how many CDs it holds. It has 26 pages that hold 8 CDs each, which makes 208 CDs, PLUS slots for 16 more CDs inside the front cover. Therefore it holds a total of 224 CDs in the entire wallet.

Item is just as described and this particular item does infact match the pictures (05/14/2010). Some times amazons pictures can be wrong, this time it's dead on. Item feels durable and easy to use. Zipper construction and design are great. Nylon is well stiched, I'm not a proffessional but there seems to be no lose threads that I can find.Flipping the pages which are filled to the brim does not take much effort. Fast free shipping was a plus. Great price for the unit BUT I'd pay more for U.S.A. made items.***WOULD RATHER THIS SIMPLETON ITEM BE MADE IN AMERICA, TIRED OF CHINA MADE PRODUCTS! AND YEAH, I'M YELLING! - Pepsi Stuff - Cd Storage - Storage - Cd Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information