Saturday 9 July 2011

Motorola Droid - ipod touch 3g, motorola droid


I spent more than an hour on online (amazon and other stores via google shopping search) looking for an AC wall plug to charge my new Ipod Touch 4G. Frustration was the only thing I really found. High prices or poor reviews were everywhere. Then I remembered that my wife sometimes charges her Ipod Touch 3G with an LG adapter that came with her phone. I tried it out and it worked great for my Touch 4G as well. I then went looking for an LG power cord and found this one for under four bucks with free shipping. It is perfect! It doesn't make noise and charges my Touch 4G way faster than a computer USB port. Now I am not sure what I am going to do with the USB data cable that came with it (anybody need just the data cable?). Anyway, this is a great product and the price is right! OEM LG (Original) AC Wall Adapter Home Charger w USB Data Cable for Verizon LG Dare VX9700

I have used several USB chargers of various levels of quality. I have been using this to charge my personal vaporizer for well over a month. I have had no trouble with it, it feels good, not cheap and flimsy as some others I have had, and it is a far better price than some that didn't work well at all.

I've used this charger on the LG enV Touch and the Blackberry Curve 8350. I'm assuming it should work on all micro usb phones. I really like the ability to charge it via usb on my computer or in the outlet. It charges significantly faster via an outlet though. Takes about 2-3 hours on USB, but about an hour in the outlet.

If you want a well made charger for your LG phone (in this case the Dare) then For the price this can't be beat. This cost about as much as if I had just purchased a USB cable, it makes it so that your phone can be charged from an electrical outlet or your computer and it seems to be well made. This is the second one I have purchased (because of multiple phones) one a year ago and this one. No problems to report and the quality is way better than the one that came with my daughters phone.

This thing is awesome, does everything i need it to do. I just got it to charge my Motorola Droid from a wall outlet since i lost the original adapter, but it also works on my Ipod touch AND it comes with an extra data cable. Perfect product for the price :)

Specs on label say output is 5.1 volts and 0.7 amps, which is probably fine for charging most USB devices. I tested it on my 3G itouch, and it seems to work great - just plug in the Apple USB cable. The included cable allows me to charge my LG ENV2, either with the AC adapter, or by plugging it into my PC. It also seems to work for transfer data between my phone and PC (but you would also need some software like the freeware BitPIM.) Bottom line is that this device seems great for not only it's intended use, but for charging any USB device. A great deal!

I am using this charger for my LG LX370 sprint cell phone. It works well, charges the phone and seems to be a genuine LG charger. It does seems that it was previously used though, the sticker/tag on the USB cable seems to be very worn. - Ipod Touch 3g - Ipod Touch 4g - Motorola Droid'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Motorola Droid - ipod touch 3g, motorola droid ipod touch 3g Motorola Droid - ipod touch 3g, motorola droid