Saturday 9 July 2011

Lcd Wall Mount Bracket - tv mount, tv wall mount


I installed the mount last night and tonight I found my 32" LCD hanging up side down by one of the four plastic supports. All other supports tore open and came free from the screws. The mount comes with massive screws, much bigger than needed to support the weight that the mount is rated for. Why design the mount with such large screws if the plastic supports are so cheap. OmniMount OMF Mounting System for 13 to 42-Inch Flat Panel Televisions (Silver)

Unable to find these mounts in a local store I turned to the internet . Prices varied a lot but amazon was good . I used only two of the mounts to hang a 26 in tv on an RV wall Since I could only hit 1 stud with the screws I used a metal screw in wall anchor 1st in the wall and then installed the supplied mount screw. This would work very well in sheet rock as well. These anchors come in metal or plastic and have real aggressive deep threads about 3/8 outside dia. I plan to use the other two mounts to be able to hang the tv on on the out side under the awning when set up

In a word, WOW! I had been looking for a wall-mount for our 42" LCD since we bought it, and this was a point of contention between my girlfriend and I, since she was bent on thinking that the TV would fall off the wall. The bedroom in our townhouse isn't the biggest, so space is a concern. I didn't need an articulating mount, just something to flush mount my screen in front of the bed.



I originally wanted the Samsung Ultra Slim mount or something similar, but that thing was almost $300 for basically a cable and some screws. After looking around and doing a lot of research (force of habit as I don't like wasting money) I came across the Omnimount and didn't look back. I looked at the video from the site, read over several reviews from many different sites, and went with Amazon, who had the best overall deal.



Install was fairly easy, with the template doing most of the work, and the included drill bit makes this foolproof (now I have an extra). The only actual hard part was placing the TV on the wall with the cables connected to it. You simply match the pattern to your size, drill and screw the brackets in the wall, put the spacers on the back of your tube, and hang it like a picture. I've actually pulled down on my TV to test if it'll stay on the wall, and it won't budge...in drywall! I'm happy, my girlfriend's even happy. If you don't need a movable mount, want strong support and want your flat panel to hang like a picture frame, AND you don't want to spend a lot of money, this is literaly the best way to go.



I can and will definitely recommend the Ommimount to anyone.

Very easy to install. I used this on a small (21") LCD screen for my daughters bedroom. Not sure if I would've used it on a much bigger (heavier) screen, but seems very secure. Installed in a few minutes with no problems whatsoever.

No problem with the strength of the product. I have a 24 LCD TV which is held nicely by this product. No breaking plastic pieces as some other reviews complained of. On draw back is the inability to tilt or swivel, but for our bedroom where the vantage point is consistent, this is not a problem. - Lcd Wall Mount - Lcd Wall Mount Bracket - Tv Mount - Tv Wall Mount'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lcd Wall Mount Bracket - tv mount, tv wall mount lcd wall mount bracket Lcd Wall Mount Bracket - tv mount, tv wall mount