Monday 18 July 2011

Usb Cables - usb cord, cable


I just bought a printer, and as usual, there was no USB cable accompanying it. I looked around for USB cables that were around 6 to 10 feet long because the location of my printer is some way from my laptop. This was one of the most affordable ones that I found and it worked without a hitch. Customers buying USB printer connection cables need to find out if the connection requires a male and female contact point (most of the time it is the case), which is exactly what this cable provides. As expected, when I started printing, scanning, and faxing from my computer, all went well.



I also want to make a small comment about the delivery. I expected this product arrive in the Amazon brown box with the cable in a plastic bag thrown within it. The delivery service was actually great from Amazon, and for better insulation and protection, the cable was shipped in a fitting Mediabridge box within the Amazon brown box. So, unlike some third-party sellers on Amazon, I think that its worth highlighting this to other fellow online shoppers about such positive collateral delivery benefits if purchasing from Mediabridge through Amazon. Hope you found this review useful. Mediabridge - Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Cable - Gold Plated (10 Feet)

What can I say? It's a Mediabridge! I have never had any disappointments with Amazon Basics or Mediabridge cables. Their cables are well engineered and are constructed with durable materials. The gold-plating gives excellent conductivity and the cable appear to withstand sharp bends.

What can you say - it's a cable and it works. 10' USB printer cable for $[...] w/free shiping if you combine it with some other stuff. Compare with a $[...] gold plated cable at the big electronics store. By appearances it looks like a solid, well made cable. Like someone else mentioned - suprised and pleased to see if packaged in it's own box.

Throughput is hardware limited, length and quality were perfect - works as it's supposed to at half our local cost - no need to run mock system set up scenarios to determine whether cables will reach - get these - they'll reach. 10 feet is a LONG ways on or near a desk. - Cable - Printer Cable - Usb Cord - Usb Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Usb Cables - usb cord, cable printer cable Usb Cables - usb cord, cable