Monday 18 July 2011

Suitcase - terminal, suitcase


I finally was able to use this suitcase this past week and I have to say, "I love it"! Well constructed and held up well to the airport gorillas. When I first received it, I thought it wouldn't hold much. But to my pleasant surprise, I was able to fit everything in it comfortably. No problems zipping up with a full load. In fact, if I would have put anything else in it I would've surpassed the 50 lb limit. Ogio Terminal Roller Bag - --/Brown Plaid

Just used it for the first time this week. It is the perfect size. If you get the smaller carry on its gonna be to small, if you get the next size up, you'll be paying overage on the weight. This bag, completely filled with shoes and heavy items weight 40 pounds filled. The cut off weight is 50 pounds where they tack on a extra $90. Great bag.

Thie bag wins big points for style, pockets, and handles. Materials quality feels pretty good. The outside shoe pocket is huge, and I really like this feature.



However, one reason I purchased this was the "suit strap". That seems to imply it will fit a suit, right? There are not many pictures of the interior online, which is why I posted the interior pictures. There is not enough width for a standard hanger. In addition, there is not enough length for an adult suit shirt. I contacted Ogio customer service to see if they had either packing tips for a suit, or pictures of the suit strap being used properly, but received no response. Through creative packing and the use of child's hangers, packing a suit may be possible, but do not purchase this thinking you've found a replacement for a garment bag.

My Ogio bag broke less than 2 years after I got it. The zipper fell apart because it's poorly designed and inadequately protected. Ogio advertises a "lifetime warranty" but their warranty people said "we believe the manufacturing defects will show up within the first couple of weeks of use" and refused to repair or replace the unit. Ogio charges a premium but you are not getting what you pay for. I strongly advise against purchasing any of their products. - Terminal - Ogio - Suitcase'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Suitcase - terminal, suitcase ogio Suitcase - terminal, suitcase