Monday 18 July 2011

Notebook Computer Bags - notebook computer bags, 17 inch laptop case


As anybody who has an 18.4" or larger laptop knows, it's harder than hell to find a bag to fit for less than $50 or even $60. The list for this bag is around $80 I think on the Toshiba website. I have a 18.4" Qosmio X505-Q870 and it fits in this bag like a glove. The bag isn't real fancy, but it does have some storge for documents, or other leagal/letter sized stuff. And it has the usuall pen/cell/misc pockets with a nifty "pass through" zipper on the front. The shoulder strap is comfortable even lugging this monster laptop around. But I bought this big laptop as a desktop replacement that can be portable when I want it to be, not to carry with me at all times. This case fits the bill to a "T." Definitely recommend it to anyone with a large laptop but certainly wait for a good deal here on AMAZON Toshiba 18.4-Inch Metropolitan Case for Laptop

I had gone in every store imaginable to try to find a soft computer case for my Sony 18"laptop. Using an online search engine one of the links took me to Amazon. Within seconds this Toshiba case came up. I was a little hesitant as the photos really did not depict the quality of this case; however, ordered it and wow what a nice case. Lots of pockets and zip open organizer, nicely padded and even has separate case inside for power cord attachment. I ordered it on a Sunday night and received an email it would be delivered by Thursday and received it on Tuesday which was 2 days early. Highly recommend Amazon's service and this product if you are in the market for 18" case. Super value for the money.

The case is the first and only one found that easily accomdates a full 17" laptop. Other cases claiming to accept large laptops were found to be too snug to allow easy access. The Metropolitan case provides more than sufficient space, is well padded, and the construction adequately protects the laptop. The additional compartment spaces allow space to carry business papers and necessary items. With this case I am able to leave my briefcase at home and carry necessay material in just one case. This case was selected after a lengthy search of competiting products that proved inadequate for a large laptop.

Nx Ts 18.4 Inch Metropolitan Case

It's difficult to find a hand bag for the 18.4" Toshiba Qosmio. This is the one.

Good made quality. But it gould be some more space for accessories. The Qosmio power adapter is very big. It fits, but with some difficult. Because it isn't many alternatives for this heavy laptop, I recommend this one.

Well designed, even better made, spacious and yet not bulky. My 17.3" laptop fits perfectly with some space still available for a bigger machine. Well padded on both sides. I will probably put in a strip of additional padding at the bottom as I want to protect the laptop in case of accidental impact that might happen when I bend my body forward or turn my head and shoulder back. However, the shoulder strap is very well padded and is not likely to ever slip off your shoulder, it is made to hang on your shoulder dead put. Inside, there are two main compartments and a few handy small once to hold the brick, spare battery and whatever else you need to carry with you? books included. There is even a padded pouch to hold a spare battery. Four plastic/rubber square heels in the bottom outside the case allow it to be safely put down on floor or whatever.The case is made of good looking and good quality material. Much more than one might desire for the price. Do I like it? You bet!!!

This bag is the perfect complementary size for at 17.3" Toshiba Satellite. There is no other bag out there that can easily accommodate this laptop and all its accessories at this bargain price! This bag retails at Toshiba for $129 or more. I am so happy I got this bag, I now have a safe way to transport my very new and expensive laptop.

Received this bag very quickly and fits my new 18.4 inch HP DV8 Perfectly. Plenty of room for extras in the side pockets and the middle. Light weight so does not add a lot to the weight of the computer. Recommended bag and seller.

After purchasing my 18.4" laptop, I quickly discovered that finding a case for it was impossible. I thought the store that I purchased it from would at least have the case to go with it, but it did not. There began my search on the web to locate a case to fit this laptop. After a failed attempt with an on-line bargin company, I realized that I should have purchased the case from Amazon in the first place. I placed my order and got free shipping and received the case within a few days, just as promised. This case allows me to carry this large laptop with ease and has easily accessible compartments for the storing its accessories and my paperwork. - 17 Inch Laptop Bag - Notebook Computer Bags - 17 Inch Laptop Case - 18 Inch Laptop Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information