Monday 18 July 2011

Nail Art - nails, nail art equipment


I AM OVERLY IMPRESSED WITH THIS ORDER!!! Everywhere in Canada is selling fimo slices for $10.00 for a few slices and a few selections.....so when I found this on amazon I almost couldn't believe my eyes. However, I got the product 1 month later after ordering--> it wasn't their fault, because the postal service in canada was on strike<--- but when I called the supplier they were very pleasant with me and advised me that if i don't recieve the package they would make another order or refund my money. Two days later i got the package.... :) after looking through the canes, there was soooo much variety maybe about 1-3 i probably might not end up using...and it didn't come with a razor to cut them.......but that's not a big deal, you can get razors at the hair store. So all in all great purchase, fast and friendly service and will order again IF i ever end up running out.....lol....which i doubt!! Bundle Monster 100 PC 3D Designs Nail Art Nailart Manicure Fimo Canes Sticks Rods Stickers Gel Tips

These are really small, like only around 1.5-2 inches long, but they are really cute! There are plenty of designs in one package. Aside from being used as nailarts, these could also be used to decorate polymer clay creations.

I am very happy with this purchase! Shipping was very fast! The designs are very cute,although there were 6 i didnt like(wrestler,skull,playboybunny). They slice very easily with an exacto knife. The canes are shorter than expected,they're about 2inches long. Overall,iam very happy with them

I just got my canes a couple of hours ago. It's Saturday, and I ordered the canes Monday, so it didn't take very long. Yes, I had some repeats, but they were flowers and fruits, so I knew I would need them. Also, I only had 2 smiley faces (which I would NEVER use) so I can't complain. But the best was that I got 2 Hello Kitty canes, and 1 My Melody, so I was VERY happy when I saw that. Great shipping, great variety, and a great deal overall.

I have never even seen these until amazon but they are great for diverse nail art. Be certain to have a steady hand and sharp razor on hand. You have to cut them ultra thin in order to prevent them from being bulky on your nail but other than that, no complaints.

Very fun and decorative! I was excited to use them, and the first time I tried it, it didn't work so well... :) I didn't cut them very neatly. But, after a bit of practice, it gives a great result! Such a wide veriety of bright and beautiful designs to chose from!

Unfortunately,there are four or five designs that I will NEVER use, just from sheer... creepiness... I find that nail glue works very well with them. The first time that I tried nail glue, (since I am a clumsy person), I spilled it all over my fingers, not expecting it to be so strong. It's like a more liquid version of super glue.

Despite it's disatvantages, it's overall a great product, and very enjoyable. Very pleased with my purchase!

This item is very useful in making 3D nail art designs. I received my package earlier than expected which is great. Most of the product looked really cute and well made. Although, when I was going through them one by one, I noticed that some of the canes were uneven. One end of the cane was bigger than the other and I didn't like that too much. Because of this, I give them four stars. Overall good experience with seller. - Nail Art Equipment - Bundle Monster - Nails'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Nail Art - nails, nail art equipment nails Nail Art - nails, nail art equipment