Thursday 21 July 2011

Sansa View - wall charger, sansa view


I purchased this item with great hope based on the reviews submitted. However, when I received I noticed the items were not the same as those pictured. Also the moment I plugged the wall charger in the wall and tried to remove it, one AC prong stayed stuck in the outlet. It just pulled right out of the wall charger. So I gave the USB cable a chance but that did not work out great either. When I plugged it into my computer, it did charge the Sansa and it seemed to work. But while transferring files to the Sansa it crashed. This never happened with the original cord. All in all the quality is very cheap, as is evident in the price.



If it helps anyone the items I purchased claimed to be produced by BargainCell but they shipped from iShoppingDeals. I mention this because while writing this review I noticed the same item link now states it ships from a different seller. So perhaps that could make all the difference. Considering the price I may not return the kit but its still money lost so I hope this review helps others. USB Data Cable + USB Car + USB Home Travel Charger for Sandisk Sansa View

I bought mine about 6 months ago, but in that time I have used it less than a dozen times. The problem that I have had is with the car charger. Mine broke off at the tip. It just basically twisted apart and fell to pieces inside the lighter plug. I had a hard time getting the pieces out and now my lighter does not work at all! I am not looking forward to seeing how much BMW will charge for a new one. This was NOT a good deal in the end. If you have one be very careful with it!

I bought a Sansa View two summers ago then lost it when I moved last December. I was thrilled when I found it among some **STILL** packed boxes, but the cord was MIA. I wanted to use it regularly, so I looked for a replacement cord...they all cost A LOT of money. This charge cord set is clearly not OEM, but it works great and the price was unbeatable. - Sansa View - Wall Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sansa View - wall charger, sansa view wall charger Sansa View - wall charger, sansa view