Thursday 21 July 2011

Hanging Organizers - baby, diaper


This is a good product for the price. It's not fancy, but it does the job. Only one issue whit it. The area where you should put the warmer for wipes is not too strong to keep the device in a straight position.

I got it put up and put stuff on it to come home to everything, including the organizer spilled all over the floor. The Velcro isn't strong enough to hold up the organizer, I'm just going to have to end up nailing to the wall, although I didn't really want to have to do that... once it stays up I know it will work great, just don't rely on the Velcro!

When I opened this, it was a lot smaller than I had thought it would be - that being said, I probably just didn't read the description well enough. It does have planty of room for all of the diaper changing essentials. The biggest problem is that it doesn't hang well on the back of the door. My husband had to rig the velcro to stay on the organizer, and even then, as soon as you put anything in it (and nothing too heavy), it won't stay put on the door. We've tried a few things and have finally given up. I don't think I would buy this again.

I was skeptical about buying this, but I am so happy with it. I don't have a very big house and I have my daughter in my room with me. Her bed and dresser, along with all of my furniture, are kinda crammed in there. I found that the only problem that I have is I can't hang this on the dressers because they are antique and I'm so afraid of the adhesive ruining them. I was able to hang it on the door and it works great there. (Had to use 2 of my own plastic hooks that fit over the top of the door, but it works great.)

I noticed that a few people commented on the spot where the wipe warmer is supposed to go. They've all said that it's rather large for a box of wipes, however I've found that it's the perfect size for a box of wipes and a refill to fit right behind it. That way there is one handy and I don't have to go rooting around for one. Also, it kinda eliminates the "extra" space. ;-)

I HIGHLY recommend this to other parents.

After having purchased and returning many diaper organizers for the changing table, we finally found one that works and that we like. The only thing that I have to complain about is that on my changing table (Graco from Target, the white one that was $109) it still hangs a little low if you use the velcro straps, but it has little loops on the back if you want to hang it from a door that has hooks, so we are going to try and use our McGyver skills and see if we can somehow use those loops to attach a little more sturdy to the changing table, other than that it is great and holds a lot.

I love this organizer - The only downfall is that the wipe holder is a little big for a regular box of wipes - it is meant for the wipe warmer. All of the compartments are very large and hold a lot of different things. Overall, great product - would recommend this to any mom

So perfect for an organizer like me! Baby isn't here yet so I don't know exactly what I'll need in all the little spots but the diapers and wipes are in place as are blankets and extra onesies. Not sure how durable it is yet since I haven't had it too long. - Hanging Organizers - Baby - Diaper - Baby Organizer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information