Thursday 21 July 2011

Media Player - mp3, mp3 player


Well I bought this mp3 player not expecting anything impressive... I've owned several MP3 players and this one goes above and beyond any ones expectations for the money spent.. It's played my mp4 movies flawlessly and you don't need a converter, create a movies folder drag and drop the movie you want into the player.. The mp3 player has many options for music sound adjustments.. The ear-phones aren't high end but they are nice looking and ok sounding I bought some extra's and the sound quality is much nicer "low range".. I've utilized every utility on this device including the e-book option.. The text is very easy too read.. only draw back is that it only reads unicode or reg text files, which is just fine.. You can book mark your pages and it has font options large medium and small as well as white red or green for text color. Umm the game is well lacking.. they could really improve on that aspect or create others for download... Photo option is excellent.. radio isn't too bad like other reviews a little weak but the local stations come in strong.. Recorder speaks for itself it's nice too keep memo's record class lectures and this device does that with ease.. I bought an 8g mini sd card and it has absolutely no problems accessing and reading the information.. The battery life on a full charge will last about 6 hrs none stop use.. All and All I'd give this player a 9.56 out of 10 and for the money spent your getting a 10+ device.. Thats one place I'm rather impressed is how much I've spent for such an impressive device.. Pyrus Electronics 4gb Mp3/mp4/mp5 Player with 2.8 Inch Touch Screen and All Stainless Steel Casing - Black

This is the second purchase of this player. The first one I have had for well over a year and it has not let me down yet. This one is an exact copy of my first player but from a new retailer. I was looking for the same player through ProEbiz, who have been great to do business with. The player is a great buy for the money and very reliable. The sound is not the best when using the built in speaker, but I don't think ther is a great speaker this small anyway. I use the player to listen to audio books and some music. It has performed well and the battery life is great, well over fifteen hours of steady use. I have had nothing but trouble with touch screans in the past and this one does not use touch screan navigation. If you think that is your cup of tea, get a different model. if not this is a nice buy.

Hello! I am reviewing this item BEFORE it arrives. That is how much faith I have in Pyrus Electronics an in Bear Motion Tech. (And Amazon!) This will be the third MP5 player I've bought from them through Amazon.com and all three are winners. I bought onePE 8GB MP3/MP4/MP5 Multimedia Player with 2.8 inch Touch Screen for my little nephew for his eighth birthday, one of the earlier models. I bought a pink version Pyrus Electronics 4gb Mp3 / mp4 / mp5 Player with 2.8 Inch Touch Screen and All Stainless Steel Casingof this model for myself a few months ago and I just placed an order for this black model Pyrus Electronics 4gb Mp3/mp4/mp5 Player with 2.8 Inch Touch Screen and All Stainless Steel Casing - Black for my other nephew's fifth birthday. Since I got a multimedia eReader Velocity Micro Cruz Reader, Black (R101) recently I am saving the P.E. stainless steel pink color Mp5 player I bought through Amazon and Bear Motion Tech for my little niece when she turns five or six. So, all my little ones will have something to do on those long car trips and they will last them for a few years until they get old enough to start noticing brand names and bugging Mom or Dad for those high end gadgets. As for myself, Pyrus, Bear and Amazon have got a customer for LIFE.



Sincerely,







~Ami E. Bowen



Edit: I have received the player and tested it out to make sure everything runs smoothly for my nephew, who's getting it as birthday present for his fifth birthday in a few days. It works exactly as advertised and just like the other two Pyrus Electronic Mp5 players I've bought from Bear Motion Tech; A bit quirky but overall satisfactory. When I get through with them, all three of my sister's kids will be a P.E. owner and fan for life like their Auntie. The eldest boy got his P.E. player from me for his eighth birthday and the four year old will get his, (this black one), for his fifth birthday right after Valentine's Day, (Feb 15), and I am saving the pink one, which I bought awhile ago and set aside when I upgraded to a new multimedia eReader, for my little niece when she turns five. She is three years old now and will be four in September. I pre-loaded the eight-year-old's with his favourite cartoons and two movies and did the same for the five-year-old so that he can watch his "shows" right out of the box, no messing about waiting for Mom to upload some for him. But, she will have to when he gets bored of what's on there of course.



Pyrus Electronics make excellent little devices that are good for both children and adults who want something to play music, videos, listen to audio-books and/or read ebooks. The only flaw I'd say it has it that it only comes with one rather sad little puzzle slider game and you can't download more and the ebook function only supports unicode (text) formats so you don't get the pretty 'real page' look of a full-fledged e-reader. But you can still read! Also, you can only use the backgrounds it comes with. But they have some nice ones and if you're like me; a background isn't really my top priority when it comes to listening to music and/or watching videos, which is what this little machine is good for.



So, buy one for yourself and one for your kids, (nephews/nieces/grandchildren, etc), but, keep in mind what I said about games; warn them that it's not really about games, and the little ones'll no doubt need help uploading music/video to their new device. Also, it's nice that you can add more memory via the mini sd card slot. I haven't felt the need to upgrade memory-wise when I was the sole owner and user of my first PE player but my nephews and niece might think overwise.



I hope you found this review enlightening, if convoluted at times, and if you do decide to go with P.E. I hope you are very happy together. ^_^ - Mp3 Player - Mp3 - Media Player - Video Player'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information