Sunday 19 June 2011

Video Cable - monitor cables, computer cables


I wanted a cable that ran from my computer to my HDTV, had great picture quality, and didn't want to pay for advertising(ex. MONSTER CABLE) .I was not disapointed. Very clear(and heavy) cable. It is very sturdy too. Contrast is awsome. Overall very nice cable for the price. I now use it to play games on my TV from my computer(and watch HDTV trailers)

PS. even though it is 15ft long ...there is no ghosting or picture abnormalities. StarTech 15-Feet Coax High Resolution VGA Monitor Cable - HD15 M/M (MXT105MMHQ)

The picture is missleading. The one we got when we ordered this has GOLD ends, as opposed to silver. It's a highly durable, and attractive cable that has worked SUPERBLY. I'd recommend this RGB cable to anyone looking for a good cable, for a low cost. :)

I purchased 15ft Coax SVGA from Amazon.com. Upon receipt of the cable, it was amazing to notice that it was bad item. Called customer service of the selling company and within 5 days I received replacement with pre-paid postage for returning the bad item. New cable works like champ.

I bought this cable to replace 2 6 foot VGA cables, one VGA M-M and a VGA extension cable, so it could reach my HDTV from my PC. Those 2 were crappy quality and I had ghost cloning on everything, dark objects on a white background had a ghost effect repeating to their right side, it was driving me nuts. so I bought this cable. First thing I noticed when I booted up the PC is that those clone images were all gone, I was happy at first glance, but as it booted up to the Desktop, I noticed that the screen was shifted way over to the right side, I couldn't even see the clock or half of the gadget bar in Vista. I played with the video card resolutions and I noticed it was showing up as a default VGA monitor, and not as Westinghouse HDTV, like it did on my old cables. That meant that the EDID doesn't work on the cable. And I can only pick the closest resolution of 1360*768 instead of the TV's native resolution of 1366*768.



I did solve the issue with the huge offset by actually going into the HDTV menu on the set and go into VGA settings, then click on the Autosync button in the menu and that recentered the screen perfectly.

This item it work's perfectly, but it's heavy, if you are looking for something more practical, look for a HDMI cable. And doesn't alow the sound go to your TV, like HDMI, but like VGA cable, it's a very good tool, I recommend.

I ordered the 15ft Coax Monitor Cable and was very happy with the great

quality and price. If you try to purchase this in Best Buy or Radio Shack you would pay alot more. It was also received in a speedy time. I was very impressed and look forward to doing business with this company again. - Vga - Computer Cables - Monitor Cables - Hdtv'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information