Sunday 19 June 2011

Compatible And Affordable - cheap ink cartridges, generic hp ink cartridges


Great company to buy from! I had my apprehensions when buying such inexpensive ink cartridges (the price for all six, plus shipping was less than the cost of ONE cartridge from the HP store) but was pleasantly surprised by the product I recieved. They arrived within a few days, which further surprised me. They even included a note thanking me for my business. Im not sure how they made any money, but I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to order from this seller. I will definately buy from them again. Set Of 6 Black & Color HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridges

Was hesitant about buying these as they are refilled but they are just like new. No leaks, lots of ink (seemingly) and my printer works with them just like the HP cartridges. I've book marked the seller and will def. buy these again. No more $42 packages of tiny HP ink for me!

The cartridges are clear which allows one to see the liquid contents. Not like the opaque original cartridges.

The key way which controls which color can be inserted where it is empty is round. This allows each cartridge, no matter the color, to be inserted in any position. For example, yellow could be inserted in the blue color position. The originals have key ways that are unique for each individual color cartridge.

One color that I used seems to work without problem although the machine display shows what appears to be an exclamation (!) by this color. No other colors show this exclamation.

The price is right.

So far...so good; working very nicely. Impressed by the supplier: I thought I had an issue with a couple of cartridges so I contacted them. They replied immediately and put my mind at ease. That's service!

Hopefully the product is fully compatible with the printer and will not damage it. What a buy!

Adt

I ordered these and they arrived much faster than expected, but when I tried them my printer rejected one, saying "missing or damaged." I contacted the company and within an hour they responded to tell me there was a new cartridge already shipped to me to replace it.



They work as well as my other cartridges did, I spent significantly less, and to be honest I don't want to give another penny to HP after my printer stopped working because my ink "expired." - Cheap Ink Cartridges - Generic Hp Ink Cartridges'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information