Sunday 19 June 2011

Unlock Cell Phone - unlock cell phone, tmobile


Here's what I think. So far I have seen negative reviews but I've had absolutely no problem. It takes getting used to and its great for loyal sidekick users. I for one, LOVE THIS!!! Okay, being a previous Sidekick user for 3 years helps. I find this has great features, a nice sleek design and is lightweight. Motorola Slide was a bit heavier than Samsung Sk 4G. Samsung version has more features. Two cameras, one on the back and one in the front. This is handy if you want to do communicate via webcam such as Skype. Granted this is still new, we have to wait and find the apps that allows this use of feature. But what's the hurry? Moving on. Android apps, gamings and such to while away the boredom. Granted, the battery life is iffy but then again, I've experienced this with Iphones, Itouch and such but its ANDROID! It takes up a lot of battery life, GET OVER IT! Recharging will be required. However I found that the battery drains a lot quicker for some reason and it took me a while to work out the kinks. I discovered that if you adjust the lighting mode helps. As well goes for Background data synch, receive data needs to be TURNED off! Its right under Account & Sync and uncheck that. That helps a lot. Keep it off unless you want to download apps it will ask you to turn it back on. Oh not to forget the screen is larger for easy viewing. I found that popping the screen open is little stiff since it's on a hinge but we can adapt to it. The keys are wider apart for easy typing.



This Sidekick 4G is awesome. No regrets. T-Mobile Sidekick 4G Android Phone, Pearl Magenta (T-Mobile)

I was looking to replace a MyTouch 3g with a modestly priced touch screen phone. That phone turned out to be the Sidekick 4G with its physical keyboard. And as for the Pros, that keyboard ended up being the only major plus. But other minor positives were a responsive touch screen, long battery life, and the Wi-Fi calling.



Here's the NEGATIVES: It's big, it's heavy, it feels slightly cheap, the USB/charging slot cover is annoying to open, the phone charger is extremely cheap, the camera is only 3g with no flash, poorly placed buttons, poor volume control, the Cloud Text feature is a joke, and the screen is virtually unreadable in sunlight.



Let me explain. This heavy and bulky phone will not fit into any cell phone holder your midsized car has to offer. Plus, it leans quite far out of the cup holder. The plastic case and the big buttons give it a cheaper feel. When going to charge the phone, if you don't have a decent fingernail, you'll never get the USB cover open. The charger is so cheap you'd think it was a replacement knock-off. The camera takes decent pics, but using it is a complete pain. First, the physical camera button is placed opposite the power button. So when you go to take a photo, you accidently turn off the phone. And because of the phone's size, you need to use both hands and your other hand tends to get into the camera shot. The loud speaker can be great when needed, but it should be responsive. I've had the volume one notch above vibrate and the email notification was still audible 10 feet away. The touted Cloud Texting was a major selling point for me so I tried it via my iPad 2 - pitiful. The website layout and text functionality was poor. I'd be embarrassed to advertise it. And lastly, I was floored when I walked outside and literally had to find shade in order to vaguely see the icons on the screen.



I've had the phone for 2 days and it's going right back.

I ordered a cell phone from Amazon Wireless. Because I have a PO BOX, i didn't get 2 day shipping, but it's been 2 weeks and I still haven't gotten it. The tracking information says it was delivered by FedEx to my town on May 2, 2011 and it still states that my phone is in transit. If you need your phone in a timely manner, I suggest you order it straight from AT&T, pay the price and wait for the rebate to come. Now I can't make any changes to my account until I get the phone. Yikes, I made a mistake. - Unlock Cell Phone - Cell Phone - Tmobile - T-mobile Sidekick'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Unlock Cell Phone - unlock cell phone, tmobile tmobile Unlock Cell Phone - unlock cell phone, tmobile