Monday 6 June 2011

Replacement Parts - price pfister bathroom faucet, replacement parts


I bought this set with a Kohler valve body to upgrade our old Gerber system (rubber washers). These handles and shower/bath spouts are great looking and are better quality than what I saw from American Standard or Moen when I went shopping. The look is great for our bathroom and my wife is happy.



One point however - the picture shows a square knob for the shower diverter valve. It's not - it is round, and fairly small, around 1.5" in diameter. KOHLER K-T15231-4-CP Coralais Three-Handle Bath and Shower Faucet Trim, Polished Chrome

Bought a whole line of Coralais fixtures and accessories for a bathroom remodel. In following with the rest of their products, this is solid and well made and why I will buy Kohler from now on.



This was used with a Kohler diverter and the combination is fantastic. It has a very solid feel and smooth operation and the finish it top notch.

I don't think they make this anymore but since I bought regular faucets in other areas of this house, I felt I had to install these for consistently, plus if I didn't do it, my wife would have killed me. That said, its been in use for about two months and has been performing admirably. I am glad I bought it. It works quite well and I have had no problems of any kind. I had a plumber install it since it is in the shower and is not easy to install since you have to install it thru the back wall of the shower and that ain't cheap. I would highly recommend this shower to anyone.

I really wanted to use this set but what's the use with no diverter. I chose it because there are not a lot of options for the tubs with three handles. I like that the middle (shower) handle is a square, so it won't knock into the other two. Oh well, didn't work out because I needed the diverter too. - Replacement Parts - Shower Faucet - Price Pfister Bathroom Faucet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Replacement Parts - price pfister bathroom faucet, replacement parts shower faucet Replacement Parts - price pfister bathroom faucet, replacement parts