Monday 6 June 2011

Mallorca Pearls - kindle devices, e-reader


I got this bracelet as a gift. I do not think that this bracelet is worth 35 but 19 is more than fair.



The pearls are all round and uniform with medium luster. There are some inclusions on several of the pearls themselves but nothing terrible. The color is a bit lighter than the picture. I would describe it a medium brown with golden overtones. The bracelet is very pretty in person and the crystals sparkle nicely.



The stringing material seems thin which worries me. I'm a little afraid that I will break the string when I put in on or take it off. The bracelet looks best when it is not stretched out so I do not recommend this for ladies with large wrists.



Overall I'm happy with it and love the look. I plan on getting the matching necklace. Gold Plated Silver Chocolate Freshwater Cultured Pearl with Light Brown Crystallized Swarovski Elements Stretch Bracelet, 7" - Drm - Ebook - E-reader - Kindle Devices'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mallorca Pearls - kindle devices, e-reader e-reader Mallorca Pearls - kindle devices, e-reader