Monday 6 June 2011

Highly Recommended - 52mm filter, nikon d5000


I am kind of new to photography and needed some filters for my 18-55mm and 55-200mm lenses on my Nikon d5000.. oh man i have got to admit that after i used this filters i could notice the huge difference... especially after polarizer. UV is a really good protection for you lens. It is a great product, i would recommend it to everyone especially if you are new and you dont want to pay 60$ for an expensive filter. It feels really nice and heavy. Made from metal and glass i think.. the best thing is that its cheap and it came with a cleaning cloth and small carrying bag that you keep your filters in. Overall i was more than satisfied with this product! buy it and its also fast 3 day shipping.. .. PLR Optics High Resolution 3-piece Filter Set (UV, Fluorescent, Polarizer) For The Nikon D5000, D3000, D5100, D3100, D7000 Digital SLR Cameras Which Have Any Of These (18-55mm, 55-200mm, 50mm) Nikon Lenses

This is a nice set of filters - basic for all needs - I actually put the UV filter on when I lost my lens cap on vacation - good protection too. Nice case to keep the lenses in when not in use small and handy.

I was a little hesitant to purchase these filters with the lack of reviews but I'm SO glad I did. The filters came two days after I placed the order (kudos to the seller) and I was able to start taking pictures with them right away. The carrying case is a plus as it's nice to have a safe, non-destructive place to store the filters. I just started taking pictures with a DSLR but noticed a difference in the photographs right away. I would recommend these for ANYONE starting out as it's a quick and affordable way to increase tone and light quality in photographs.

These filters are great.

I haven't had them for long, but I'm already in love with them. I use one of them for each picture I take, they always brighten and clear out the picture. They fit my Nikon D3000 with the 18-55mm lens perfectly, secure, and they take beautiful pictures. I use them with a zoom lens on top of it, and the effect shines through. I have no shadow, everything PERFECT. I would recommend this product to anybody that is having difficulty chosing between an expensive rip-off and this. They work most probably exactly the same, except the price differs. Anyhow; choose wisely, and this product is absolutely terrific. :)

I knew one should always use a filter--neutral density if nothing else--to protect my Nikon D40X SLR lens. When one of the filters broke, I selected this set from Polaroid as a replacement, getting three different filters plus a lens cleaning kit for what I would pay for one filter at a local store. Have used the neutral density and polarizing filters and they appear to be of good quality.

I've seen how much you can pay for similar sets in retail stores, so I was a little nervous about the quality of these (much) cheaper filters. I am an amateur photographer, not a professional, but as far as I am concerned these are absolutely fine for my purposes at a fraction of the cost of some other brands. Very happy.

Got this set for my Nikon D3100 18-55mm lens. For sure, they aren't able to compare than those $50 or more price filters, but this set has ok quality from the price point of view. The quality is little better than those $10 less filters and we got 3 filters/ and a carry bag per $12.5.



-------------------- Updated 2011/03/18



The UV filter provides me reflection for indoor picture targeting light sources. C PL and FL-D are just ok. It's good begining set to know how filter works, but what you paid is what you get. It won't give you the performance for quality pictures. - Lens Accessories - 52mm Filter - Highly Recommended - Nikon D5000'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information