Monday 6 June 2011

Camera Accessories


SanDisk has captured the top spot in my heart when it comes to compact flash cards for my camera. I recently bought 3 of these 4GB Ultra II cards for a trip to the Netherlands, and each worked flawlessly. Yes, there are faster cards (the Extreme III and IV) but unless you're taxing your camera to the max--like for continuous shooting of sports games--these babies will keep up with anything you can do. I've never had a SanDisk CF card fail on me, and I have 8 of them in ranges of 128MB, 256, 512, 1GB, 2GB and 4GB (purchased as the technology and capacity evolved).



In Europe I shot continuously in RAW format and never got a hiccup from any of them. Their price is so inexpensive, it's worth it to buy several more than you may need just so you have wiggle room on a long shoot. Highly recommended. Sandisk 4GB Ultra II Compactflash Memory Card

Received product from vendor a day or two before promised. Product performed great in the camera we took along on vacation. This 4GB card gave me approximently 1300 pictures at a high resolution of 3456 x 2304. Picts were taken with a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT. Price was great too since it was bought from a bulk supply. Who needs the fancy package anyway?

I hae tried other brands and have come to trust the quality of SanDisk memory cards. I have a Canon camera as well as camcorder and only use this great product in my tools. I would strongly recommend using this product and this company to all my fellow photogs.

I have a Canon Digital Rebel XTi and Sandisk cards have never failed me. Price is right and lots of storage! I shoot on RAW so these files take up more space but I still get a bunch of shots on one card. I've been using sandisk since my first digital point and shoot I bought in 2004 and they have yet to fail me. Go with a brand that's tried, true, and reliable!

I got this for my Canon Rebel XT and an upcoming trip as it can hold, as in the case of the 8MP XT, over 1000 digital images in high quality JPG format. The memory gets the job done and has been great. If you are using a 4GB with the Rebel, the Rebel will show 999 shots remaining (depending on the shooting mode used) but the reality is the display on the Rebel has a max readout of 3 digits and you can shoot for a while before the true count comes onto the display.

Very fast card. Works as described. I haven't had a lot of experience with the cheaper CF cards but the Sandisk Ultra II series has never let me down. Never a read/write error in the years I've been using them.

I purchased this item and used it in my DSLR camera. the very first use the files looked fine on my camera's screen, but when i went to process the card on my computer all of the images were corrupt!!!! therefore this item is of no use to me and I just wasted my money...hopefully I will be able to get a return/credit. and in addition it showed that it was an Ultra II and it was only an Ultra. Very Disappointed!!!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Camera Accessories Camera Accessories Camera Accessories