Tuesday 28 June 2011

Kindle Book Light - kindle 3 covers, kindle 3 case


I bought this K3 package when there were no reviews but at a great price (less than $10). Overall a great value for the money. I'd buy another set of these accessories if I ever need them.



Now, the good, the bad, and the ugly:

- The four gel skin cases fit great, and all of the cut outs for the speakers, USB port, etc. are perfectly aligned. However, two of the four arrows that cover the page turn buttons are pointing the wrong direction. Not a big deal if you pay attention.



- The leather case fits the kindle perfectly as well. Don't know if it is real leather and really don't care as it protects my kindle just the same.



* You cannot put a gel skin on the kindle and then secure it in the leather case. Currently I have one of the skins on my kindle and then simply set it in the leather case and snap it shut with the magnetic closure. This works perfectly for me: extra protection when I'm not using the kindle, yet lighter and still protected when I am reading on it.



- The charges and cables seem to be your typical import crap-gadgets and I probably would not plug my kindle in to any one of them.



- The screen protectors are a perfect fit. A bit of a pain to install but I've dealt with worse.



- Book light works. Provides a few minutes of entertainment for your kids as they can press the button and watch it unfold slowly on its own. Not sure if it has much value beyond that as I haven't used it.



- The wristband is a must for wearing while reading your kindle as it adds to the reading experience. :) Okay, seriously, this should be a "16 item accessory kit" as the bracelet is just useless. CrazyOnDigital 17-item Essential Accessory Kit Case Charger for Amazon Kindle 3 3G

I was fortunate enough to purchase this bundle for my wife's K3 at an incredible introductory offer.



That being said the bundle is worth the current listed price. The leather case (possibly not real leather), as well as the silicone sleeves fit very well.



The remaining items power adapters, earphones, sync cable, booklight, etc. are typical 3rd party cheap accessories, but work very well.



A good value compared to anything else currently listed for the K3.

Just got this in not too long ago. I really only bought it for the covers. For the pieces it came with, you really can't beat it. The chargers work perfectly, and they actually work for my cell phone too: Motorola Cliq XT. Some of the pieces I have no clue what to do with, though. Lol. I'll have to look that up

You can't get a better accessory deal than this accessory kit for the kindle 3/3g. i fell in love with it and the kindle from the moment i opened the boxes. some of the stuff is redundant, like the extra chargers...i've never felt the need for 4 chargers for any product in my life. 2 at most. this one came with a wall and usb charger, the kindle came with the same. but i guess if you travel alot you could keep one set in your luggage. i dunno. i don't travel far.



anyway, with the exception of the wristband it's all great. you can't have the skins on and it fit really well with the leather cover, but with a little bit of manipulation it works well. the screen protectors suck b/c you can't get the stupid "helpful" tabs off, so i bought one from walmart.



but if you get a kindle, i'd recommend this kit. it's cheaper than buying stuff separately and it's worth it.

You can't get something (of value) for nothing, but this Kindle Accessory Kit comes mighty close. Every item in the kit is built well and works. From the looks of the cables that are included, you will need to treat them with respect (don't yank on the ends or twist the cables into knots), but if you treat them well

, they should last a long time. If you price-out the items individually on the Web, you will realize just how good a deal this kit is. No, it's not top-of-the-line (no leather cases here), but for a youthfull user or a price-wary adult, this is the kit to buy. I bought it for my wife. She is a value-oriented consumer. She really got a kick out of it, and is totally satisfied with everything!

I am so livid. I just received the 17 piece package. The screensavers fit kindle wifi only PERFECTLY. The case fits PERFECTLY. Yet all the chargers are for Kindle 2/DX. The electronic equipment is clearly marked as such. How does that work? Either send all items that fit Kindle 2/DX or all items for 3G/wifi only. I wouldnt recommend this product, spend your money elsewhere.

Everything works perfectly, the leather cover however, doesn't really fit, it has little loops that fit over the corners, to keep the case on, and they don't stay. Other than that, amazing amount of accessories for the money!

Everything was received exactly as the description. I was happy with all the items although I'm sure the wristband could be done away with. The items appeared to be of great quality. I did return this item though - not because anything was wrong with it - but because I received the items I really needed (e.g. cover and light) as a birthday gift from my husband. The return process was great! Thanks Amazon! - Accessories - Kindle 3 Cover - Kindle 3 Case - Kindle 3 Covers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


kindle 3 covers Kindle Book Light - kindle 3 covers, kindle 3 case