Tuesday 28 June 2011

Br50


While these batteries LOOK original, and they DO allow my phone to work, after having them in for a few months I am getting an 'invalid battery' message every few times I turn on my phone. The phone still works when this happens but I don't see bars on these occasions (ie how much energy is still on the battery). I have turned the phone off and on as well as removing the battery and putting it back in to get the bars to come back. It is rather annoying but it is too late to return them or to ask for a replacement and, as stated before, the phone does work all along so I just keep my fingers crossed I'm not doing any damage to it by using the battery. Motorola Original Equipment OEM Battery BR-50 For Motorola Razr V3 V3c V3i V3e V3t V3m Pebl U6 BR50 (Set of 2)

According to the description the batteries were just like the original batteries that came with my phone but they were a total waste of money. A charge may be good for a day where original batteries last several days of heavy use. The batteries also lacked the "M" (for Motorola) that is shown on the picture posted by the seller.



Buyer Beware!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information