Sunday 5 June 2011

Ipod Shuffle - armbands, ipod shuffle accessories


The problem with this item is that it was made for the earlier version on iPod Shuffle, so it does NOT fit on newer shuffles. Microsoft, in thier infinate wisdom, changed the clip size on the back of the shuffle so that even though it looks exactly the same the clip is smaller and there for the clip on this arm band is to big to fit the new shuffles on. Unless you want to cut it down to size do not buy this for the new shuffles Griffin Tempo Armband for iPod shuffle 2G (Light Gray)

I like the convenience of this, however, sometimes it makes my arm a bit numb, even though it's not too tight. If I loosen it, then it's too loose and falls down my arm. But still, it's a good product and more convenient than just clipping the shuffle to my shirt.



It also comes in very handy if I'm doing my own workout and wearing my shuffle (so it doesn't bounce around). Great price too!

Its a shame that this product doesn't fit my Shuffle... I even fished the package out of the trash to double check the picture to make sure it was the same kind of shuffle. Ya, Griffins' patented locking mechanism is useless if you can't put the device in the armband. I ended up breaking the clip and using the thing anyways....

I ordered this as a gift, along with a 4G IPod, based on Amazons suggestion. When both arrived I found this armband only fits a 2G IPod and not the 4G. It appears to be a well constructed band but is worthless to me. Amazon, you need to remove this as a suggestion on your 4G ad. - Armbands - Ipod Shuffle Accessories - Zulma - Armband'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information