Sunday 5 June 2011

Bohemian Long Skirts - designer skirts, skirts


I bought this skirt because I am going on a cruise in May and thought it would be nice and comfy to wear on the ship and around the different islands. I am SO GLAD I did!!! This skirt is so comfortable and fits perfectly and true to size. I'm 5'5 and the skirt falls right on top of my foot with the top folded over(which is the length i wanted). I wear it "low rise" or pulled up as a dress. Either way this skirt/dress is awesome! I highly recommend to anyone. Another plus is that it's flowy and cool, meaning it would keep you warm on a cool night and cool on a warm day. I just can't say it enough, I love this skirt! Ladie's Micro Jersey Fold-Over Long Skirt (Large, White)

Supposed to be a dark brown... really looks more like a brownish/green, kind of like you left your chocolate brown skirt out in the sunshine too long! It's still a very nice skirt, though. The only other thing to keep in mind is that it's a jersey knit, and so is more 'showy' than other skirts (as in will show any possible fat you may have on your rear or hips!!). I tend to wear mine with a longer top. Would recommend if the color doesn't bother you.

I love this skirt! It is wonderfully comfortable and great for casual wear as well as dressing up. The white is a little see-through, which I expected, so I wear a slip underneath. I also bought a black one, which doesn't need a slip. Love them both!

This skirt is great! Very comfortable and "flowy." I'm 5'4", 130lbs, size 6, and my size small fits perfect. I bought the white, and even though it is quite transparent, when it is folded over as a skirt, the double layer creates the extra needed coverage. I wish the other colors were available - I would definitely buy them!

I wasn't sure what size to order but went with my normal S (black) and the skirt fits and looks great. It's very comfortable and I actually wear it as a maternity skirt now. You can either fold the top or put it over the belly - perfect. The black one is not 'see-through'...I'm thinking about ordering the white one as well. - Skirts - Designer Skirts - Bohemian Long Skirts - Long Skirts'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bohemian Long Skirts - designer skirts, skirts long skirts Bohemian Long Skirts - designer skirts, skirts