Sunday 5 June 2011

Double-handle Faucets - nice faucet, delta


I just installed this faucet and it is pretty cheaply made. The fittings are mostly loose, but that can mostly be corrected with some elbow grease. The worst thing about the faucet is the sprayer mechanism. The sprayer never really shuts off, so even when in "regular" mode the sprayer drips. One star since it is bad at its intended function. Single Handle Centerset Pull Out Kitchen Sink Faucet with Versatile and Swivel Sprayhead, Chrome

I took the risk ignoring the negative reviews. Eventhough I paid extra for a 2-day express shipment, I was pleasantly surprised to get it 1 day early and it came nicely packaged. It was an easy install after a quick trip to HD to plug up the Hot water feature since we're only using the Cold water. I should add the single handle can be set-up as necessary as my wife is left-handed and I'm a righty! It has the high-end look, in addition, the pull-out/swivel spray head is perfect for the BBQ Island sink. Great buy!

We've only had this faucet installed for a few days, so we can't comment on its durability. I really like that you can choose the location for the controls. I'm impressed with the overall design and would choose it again. The instructions could be alot more detailed.

"the faucet is fairly great-looking, and fit very well into my kitchen's circumstances. the sufficient height makes it very convenient to use the water. the finish is also great, highly recommended for kitchen upgrade.

This faucet was a great purchase. It has excellent built quality, works really well, and at a good price.



Appearance:



The Chrome finish is smooth and covered with protectant oil. The handle has a hard foam cushion that gives more traction and control. They did not go cheap on the material and the supplied parts. The product photos in Amazon are a true representation.



Installation:



The installation is simple and straightforward. I installed it by myself. However, if you are not comfortable working on plumbing and tools, get a plumber to do the install for you. For the ones who want to DIY, here are a few tips:

- It does not come with a cover plate, so study your existing fixture and where it connects to your sink. If it has 3 holes, you will need a cover plate or a sink whole cover Danze D493172RB Faucet Accessories 8" CC Cover Plate - RB, Oil Rub Bronze

- Depends on the style of your existing faucet and sink, uninstall it might be difficult due to rust, hard to reach bolts and lack of the right tool.

- A basin wrench is almost a MUST HAVE for this job Superior Tools 3811 11-Inch Basin Wrench



Function:



It works as it should with two high lights:

- The smooth fell of the handle made controlling water flow effortless. I believe I will conserve more water simply because I can easily run it at a smaller flow rate.

- The spray is POWERFUL. When the spray button is pressed, it adds pressure to the water flow. (Note: it may splash a bit when you use it at full throttle)



Over all, I highly recommend this product to anyone who wishes to get a quality kitchen faucet at an affordable price.

I really love this faucet. I was frustrated with the difficulty of cleaning the entire sink or a large pan after cooking. This product is designed to solve this problem. The faucet head detaches from the support so you can pull it out. You can also turn it around the sink by the flexible spring U that contains the hose. These two features make cleaning work so much easier and faster. It is not only functionally useful, but also is made with a good quality. Moreove, it can be easily installed. I was able to install it within an hour after i got it. I am really satisfied with this product. - Delta - Faucets - Nice Faucet - Single Handle'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Double-handle Faucets - nice faucet, delta nice faucet Double-handle Faucets - nice faucet, delta