Wednesday 8 June 2011

Iphone Fm Transmitter - cingular, iphone fm transmitter


I got this so I can charge my phone and also use an FM ipod transmitter. To that end it works, and it only costs a couple bucks, which was a lot better than buying some more expensive pass through transmitter/charger. Two-Way 12V DC Car Charger Cigar Cigarette Lighter Double Power Adapter Socket Splitter,

the two way 12v dc charger let you do more. when going on a long trip or returning to school, you can charge your phone, & use your gps at same time. going on vacation your kids can plug their game in and play while your gps continue to work. great item to have in your car or truck.

I purchased this product so I could charge my cell phone and use my GPS at the same time while driving long distance, and it has done a wonderful job of allowing me to do both functions simultaneously. There have been no issues with the splitter; I have not even experienced the "burn-out" that some other reviewers mentioned. Overall, it serves its purpose very well and I was extremely happy to find one at such a great price. I definitely reccommend this product.

The charger works but the GPS unit thinks it is being plugged into a computer and not the car and the screen says follow direction from your computer!!!

I looked it up online and Magellan says that you should only use original equipment for a car charger...

It worked well during 2 months but when I tried to use it in my truck it just didnt work. The used to manufacture it are not very good but I have to recognize that for the price I shoul have expected this to happen. - Iphone Fm Transmitter - Cingular - Fm Transmitter - Iphone Car Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information