Wednesday 8 June 2011

Appointment Books - calendar, daily


I have used this planner since i was a freshman in high school and now that i am entering college i wouldn't be able to stay organized without it. It is perfect for writing down homework and other tasks and the day and class layout is perfect. Student Planner 2011-2012 School Year Planner Middle / High School Content 8.5X11"

As an educator I was impressed with this planner. it is a full color, notebook sized planner that offers plenty of room to write, an attractive and engaging layout, plus tips on how to organize and manage your time. It is a fun and engaging planner and I would certainly purchase it again.

I'm very satisfied with my recent purchase of 2 student planners. It was great to be able to just purchase the amount I wanted without ordering 80. The school discontinued handing out planners to the kids and I searched everywhere and found these. My girls are extremely happy to have their planners back that were just like the school ones. Great quality and I hope to continue purchasing these from this vendor in the future.



Thank you.

I think this planner is well designed and has a lot of features. The only downside to this planner are the pages that have the full view of the month. The page is about 2/3 of the month and 1/3 set aside for notes. I wish they would eliminate the note section and increase the size of the display for the month. Even rotating the month would help increase the space. It is difficult to write anything of importance in this tiny of a space.

My son needs to see his whole week at a time, not just the work for that day (planners they are given at school are like this). I bought the Student Planner for my son and it is working great. He is able to see his whole week, all the assignments that are due and what's up for the weekend. I like all the great info thoughout the planner and the spaces available to write.

This planner is great! I'm a really busy senior in high school and it has well designed space for me to organize my day. This planner is really colorful too and makes me want to look at it every day : )

I also love the fun facts and quick ref guide. I wish I had gotten these before!

I bought this for my 10th grader and he is using it!! Lots of room to fit stuff. His teachers have to sign off on the assignments, so there's room for that, too. Lots of room for 'afterschool' things so you can write in dental appts, etc. so that the absent-minded type doesn't decide to stay afterschool for student council while you're wondering where he is for that dental appt. etc.



Now, I am back in school for my MBA and I like his so much, I'm thinking that I might buy one for me! And, I have an electronic calendar that I normally use and have used for years upon years in the business world (Palm technology) and love. BUT, with schoolwork, I feel like having the paper planner open during class to write in those assignments that get blurted out by the teacher near the end of class --- you can't put it into an electronic calendar as quickly as you can just write it into a planner. Plus, I need to have a separate planner that is JUST for my academics and isn't mixed in with everything else going on in my life. But, maybe that's just because I'm a sucker for organization. Been bit, have learned!



I just wonder if I'll look juvenile with this high school version of an academic planner with talk about SATs in it and stuff. LOL! But, the "adult" ones are essentially the same thing and at least twice the price! - Calendar - Appointment Books - Daily - Academic'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Appointment Books - calendar, daily appointment books Appointment Books - calendar, daily