Wednesday 8 June 2011

head massager - head massager, scalp massagers


I bought this for my husband for his birthday in December. It's OK. I should have done more research before buying. The prongs move around too much when using, and it should have some smaller prongs on the inside to massage the top of your head (the big prongs just basically massage the sides of your head). He still likes it - so we're keeping it. But, it could be better. I think we would use it more if it had the things I mentioned earlier.

I got one of these things at the mall once. It gives you a very strange sensation the first few times you use it. When you turn the vibration on and put it through your hair it tickles a bit and sends chills down you neck and shoulders to the rest of your body. Sadly after you use this a bit you get use to it and don't get the chill bumps like you do when you first start playing with it but it is still nice. It really massages your scalp and feels good. Its also a lot of fun to walk up to someone and put it on there head as they wriggle around and tense up as they are not use to it. After you use this model a good bit some of the arms get loose and you have to reposition them before you use it but other then than that I think it is worth the price and lots of fun.

I owned this messager for one month. I used it for ten minutes per day as per the instructions. Last night, I was using it, and all of the "legs" fell out of the body and into my hair. I can't get it back together. I'm hoping the seller will be able to send a new one to me. The product worked well while it was intact.

The 'legs' on the tool swivel out of place as soon as you slide it on your head, so you won't get an all-over massage. Also, they are very tight on my head and don't flex outward very well so even if I can get them in place, they pinch to the point of discomfort. I have one of the manual types of these head/scalp massagers that looks like it's made of copper, and the legs are much more delicate so they don't squeeze my head like this product does. If my kids hadn't already thrown away the packaging, I would have returned this product.

I ordered this for my girlfriend, who suffers from severe headaches. She is getting used to it, but, so far, she really likes it. It is a little on the cheap looking side, but, hell, it was not expensive. The legs do move a bit, as you try to use it, but, that is expected as well. Overall, as long as it helps her, I am all for it.

This is the BEST!! I have used one of these gizmos in years past, but without motor. It gets to your happy place within seconds. Best if someone else does the massaging, but still great if do-it-yourself. A massage therapist showed me one and I am hooked. Even the kitty loves it! You'll never regret the purchase.

This item is way overpriced for the piece of junk that it is. The prongs are straight and so an average man's head it will be very tight fitting going over the top, once on the head the prongs move and bunch together. When used on a child head the prongs don't hurt however they will not stay separated. It is very bulky and the prongs are very thick causing a deeper touch. Try the Kickerland head massager, it lighter, gentler and the prongs will stay put. The vibrating massager doesn't really add much additional comfort. - Scalp Massagers - Head Massager'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information