Sunday 22 May 2011

Sd Cards - sd cards


Pros:

This camera is terrific! I absolutely love it. All the features are great and it takes beautiful pictures.

Photos come out clear and the soft skin feature can make anyone look young and fresh.

Underwater pictures look great.

Very easy to manipulate.

Can connect to your television and display a slide show of your pictures and videos instantly.

The television and USB are the same cord, so you don't have to keep track of two different cords.

Blink detection, face detection and smile detection technology is very reliable.

You never get any red-eye and photo editing on the camera is very useful

Sweep panorama is useful



Cons:

You can't charge it using your USB

Night photos aren't very good and the flash often spoils pictures

Not good at capturing people in motion

Pictures take a bit long to display after they're captured

Memory card is sold separately

You look really ugly in night photos and light streaks come across the picture Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W570 16.1 MP Digital Still Camera with Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar 5x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Lens and 2.7-inch LCD (Violet)

I bought this because my mom had wanted her own digital camera to take pictures with. She knows absolutely nothing about technology, so the Intelligent Auto mode works wonderfully for her! It continually tries to choose the best scene mode for all pictures, and it actually works really well! The camera takes beautiful outdoor pictures during the daytime, and photos look great under normal lighting conditions when taking photos indoors. Flash photos at night look a little too bright and soft. The zoom works well, but the noise it makes is loud and somewhat "clunky".



The screen is big and bright at 2.7 inches, and the camera itself is small; it's a bit longer than my palm and it's super slim. Even my mom, a petite Asian woman, thought it was a little too small! I like that Sony made a slider button for the different playback modes so that you can capture photos/videos during the action. You can change it from picture to panorama to video instantly -- no fiddling around with menus here! The menus themselves are easily navigable, and you are given 3 different color options to change the menu color. The color of the camera is pretty close to the picture, and it's a gorgeous shade of metallic violet! It will definitely stand out from the usual black and silver cameras most people own.



This camera will be great for people who just want a nice point and shoot camera under $200. The in-camera guide is also quite helpful for those who have never used a digital camera before.

I'm so glad I bought this camera, the picture and video quality is excellent, I couldn't be happier. My daughter is beautiful of course, but since I've been taking shots with this camera she looks even prettier. I really recommend this product, it worth every penny.

I have my own DSLR. I bought this for my daughter's birthday, thinking I could also use it when I didn't feel like lugging around a huge camera and accessories. It serves its purpose. It's very cute (we have violet), very easy to use, and takes fine pictures. For the price I wasn't expecting amazing professional quality photos. As far as the reviewer that says it's not compatible with mac, that's not true. All the cameras I own are Sony's and they work on my IMac and MacBook. I think they are referring to the software (PMB) that you don't need with a MAC anyway. It's just for organizing your pictures just like IPhoto.

I bought this camera as a birthday present to myself. I had no idea just how impressed I would be! I wanted an inexpensive camera to replace my Fuji 10MP. When I saw that the camera had 16MP I knew I had to have it. Not one bit dissapointed from the day I took it out of the box. I am still learning to use the features and upload photos to my favorite social networking sites. The picture quality is razor sharp!

This camera is compact and simple. I immediately took it on a trip to Ghana so it had ample opportunity to impress me. Pictures of nature were sharp and clear. I've already enlarged one picture of a simple flower and even at 11 x 17, it's still crisp. It is easy to use and being able to make corrections to the picture right there on the camera is extremely useful.

This is a fabulous camera.

I was all set to puchase this camera and found that it only cites PC compatibility on the description. I went to the Sony website and found that none of their cameras are compatible with Mac. Very dissappointed. This seemed like the ideal camera for me. Wanted to point this out to other Mac owners, who may miss this in the description. - Sd Cards'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sd Cards - sd cards sd cards Sd Cards - sd cards