Sunday 22 May 2011

Colors - colors, mens underwear


dont normally write reviews and even odder on some drawls but thought I would add to those who said these are a bit on the tight side. I bought size medium which is supposed to be for 34-36 waist. I wear size 35 pants and found medium to be a bit tight.. they are more comfortable by the end of the day but tight again after washing. I like the material and stitching.. both seem heavier than the boxer briefs I got recently Fruit of the Loom Men's 5-Pack Assorted Briefs,Assorted,Medium

These are very good quality briefs for the money. The sizing is fairly spot on. I bought the 34-36 size because I'm a size 36 waist. They turned out to be a bit too snug for me. So, you should consider that even if you are at the upper end of sizing, you might want to go for the next size up.

What can you say about Undies? My husband reports that they don't ride up. He's a "cotton boy" all the way. They wash and dry just fine without shrinkage. They'll keep the guys "civilized". Besides, I get a kick out of the Fruit Of The Loom boys in the TV commercials.

my son, ryan, noted that I needed a few pairs of under wear, so to surprised me. he bought me 1 fruit of loom boxed set from Amazom.com Each set contains ( a 5 pair pack of assorted colors. He placed the order about 11:00PM (est) from amazon .com on august 11-4-11 and I received the package on wednesday, 8-12-11. The package was in perfect shape. I like the assorted colors and the pants are very comfortable.

I would recommend this prodcut to any one. - Mens Underwear - Colors'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Colors - colors, mens underwear mens underwear Colors - colors, mens underwear