Sunday 22 May 2011

Battery Backup - battery backup, easyshare


I bought this battery for my Kodak EasyShare DX7440 digital camera. It cost me thirty dollars, which is a great price for a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery with a capacity of 1700 mAh.

I am very satisfied with this battery - it lasts for a long time and it's sold for a very reasonable price.

The battery supplied with the DX7440 is a Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery with a capacity of 1050 mAh, and I think it's always good to have an extra battery just in case. Kodak KLIC-5001 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Digital Camera Battery for Z730, Z760, Z7590, DX6490, DX7630, DX7440, P850, P880 and P712 Digital Cameras

This is the battery that came with my DX6490. I bought the camera exactly 3 years ago. It still is using the battery that came with it. I have taken 1000's of pictures, and leave my camera on the dock when not in use. I've also NEVER run out of battery charge when taking pictures. That's why I don't understand why Consumer Report rates the DX6490 as one of the lowest zoom range cameras for battery life. Others I know, with different cameras than mine, are always running out of battery charge, and I take way more pictures than they do.

A good battery from Kodak! One charge sees you through a reasonably long time. That it is Li-ion helps since these type of batterys need not be discharged completely before being charged again.



Go for it...

I certainly appreciated the price that I paid for my KodakEasyshare 1700 mAH Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery. We were leaving on a family vacation to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon, and I wanted a back-up battery for my camera. I had little time to receive the battery - but I received it in a very timely manner. I believe I received it in 3 days. This was wonderful. Also traveling to a retail store to purchase this battery would have been much more costly and time consuming. The battery worked fine and added to our vacation time. Thank you.

I own both Kodak DX6490 and Z730 digital cameras which use the KLIC-5001 battery.



When I first purchased the DX6490 I was very concerned about being tied down to a proprietary battery, after using it for several large photo shoots (over 200 flash pictures on one charge) I am impressed.



I have since purchased an extra battery and the Kodak charger (with international plug adapters) which allows me to use both cameras and keep a battery charged and ready to go, the charger is a handy feature as I don't have to put the camera onto the dock for charging purposes.



This is a much longer review than I would normally write for a battery but this one has earned it, a worthy purchase.

Easy purchase and item fits with camera. We slid in the battery, placed the camera on the docking station to charge the battery for the first time, and took great pictures on vacation. Did not need to recharge in the 10 days we were gone.

I lost the battery to my Kodak EasyShare DX7630 while on vacation. This is the exact battery that came with my camera. I was thankful not only to find it on Amazon for less, but the reviews for this an the 5000 Lithium-Ion reassured me this was the right choice.

I was pleasantly surprised to discover that this battery is bigger than the one that came with my Z730 camera. It fits the camera perfectly and lasts significantly longer than the original one, which I now use only for backup.

I have the Kodak DX6940 camera. A year ago I went on a week long trip only to discover I had forgotten to pack the charging cradle. I had a 2nd battery, fortunately. But in spite of shooting at least a couple of hundred photos, including flash, I never had to use the 2nd battery and the first never reached empty. I am impressed with the Kodak Li-Ion charged battery life.

I charged this battery, took pictures, and left it in the camera. When I used the camera again it still took more pictures without recharging. It is used in a Kodak Z760 -a camera that takes beautiful, clear, pictures. Just what I need for my cruise. Works wonderfully with the Kodak K5000 rapid battery charger. I used a Kodak K5000 battery which came with the camera before I bought this one. Now the K5000 will just be a back-up battery. - Battery - Kodak - Easyshare - Battery Backup'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Battery Backup - battery backup, easyshare kodak Battery Backup - battery backup, easyshare