Sunday 22 May 2011

Hydration - winter, mask


H2O's Hydrating Marine Moisture Mask has the texture of a lotion, which is unlike any other mask I've ever tried. Still it penetrates the skin deeply after fifteen minutes and is barely discernable on the skin. It definitely plumps the skin and makes it feel more hydrated. At first this mask may seem a little tingly - it could be the addition of sea salt. This also contains extract of red marine algae, seaweed, sea lettuce, lavender essential oil and sea fennel. This is a good mask to use in the dryness of winter. You may also want to try it as a hand mask.



~The Rebecca Review H2O Plus Hydrating Marine Moisture Mask

My son's girlfriend is an esthician and she gave me this as part of a gift. I have your typical "t" zone going on - dry all over my face except for the oily "T" across my forehead and down my nose and chin. As I've aged, I've had a really hard time finding a product to help maintain a nice balance without it feeling heavy or causing a break out. This is it! My skin (face, neck and chest) feels lucious and looks great when using the marine moisture mask...and here's a little secret - you can even use it as everyday moisturizer when in a pinch. Awesome stuff! - Mask - Winter - Hydration - H2o Plus'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information