Thursday 26 May 2011

Laptop Case


This case is PERFECT for my laptop. I didn't need/want anything bulky and with this case I got just that BUT it still has enough room to fit a couple files, the "brick" ac adapter, wireless mouse and a USB hub. I was a bit hesitant because there were no reviews but for the price and brand I took the chance. For $20 I got a very useful and brand new case logic laptop case! Love the deal and love the bag! The ONLY downer to this bag is that the shoulder strap cannot be removed.... but that's okay because the way it's designed you can make the strap as small as you can and it fits right under the bag so you can carry it as a briefcase! Love it! Case Logic ENA-116 16-Inch Laptop Attache (Black)

A great price for a wonderful laptop case. You can carry it with the hand strap or use the shoulder strap. The shoulder strap, when tightened, fits around the perimiter of the case and is out of the way if you want to carry it using the handles. Nice pockets in the front zippered pocket. A mouse fits in one little pocket and there's enough room for your cords. Our 16 inch laptop fits perfectly. The case is thin and lightweight but has enough protection. I purchased this at Amazon for a really low price and free shipping!! I'm very happy with this.

i bought this a couple of months ago and so far its been great. it has a good feel to it and it doesnt let your computer overheat in it. it doesnt look very big when your carrying it but it still has lots of storage space. i got mine for 19 dollars. i think this would be a good buy. i am completely satisfied with mine.

Reviewing a laptop case is not exactly like writing War and Peace. It's a case. It holds my computer and some of its stuff....voila! The two things I will say about this is that it has sufficient pockets for the power cord, some paper and pens, etc. and it looks and feels like it will not fall apart in a month. It's nothing fancy, but I paid $20 for the thing and I am more than happy with its value. Sorry I can't be more Shakespearean about this, but computer attaches do not great prose inspire.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information