Thursday 26 May 2011

Kindle Book Light


I have tried a total of 3 lights for my kindle 3 one being the mighty bright (fell off all the time) another being the origional Kandle book light which was a little to big and covered the top of the page. and one that I already had that was the standard type book light. the mighty bright had a really nice light on it It was very bright and lit up the whole page, but it fell off ALL the time. The new version of the Kandle is PERFECT it dosent fall off at all the battery life lasts a long time. And it fits with my pink TPU skin i have on my kindle with no problems! Comes with extra batteries and a carrying bag. the price really isint bad compared to most its bretty in between. well worth the money! If i could give this 10 stars I would! LOVE IT! Im one of those people that always question peoples perfect reviews but it really is perfect! I would reccomend 100% Kandle by Ozeri Flex in White -- 2nd Generation LED Book Light for the Amazon Kindle (fits latest generation Kindle and all models), and other eBook readers

I've never been a fan of the booklights and so I've always just read with my nightstand light. Simply put, my lovely wife pretty much told me either find a book light or to continue reading with the lights on but sleep with one eye open. She's a chef and she knows how to handle her knives and she'd sometimes give me those "death glares" and my puppy face isnt working as well anymore. So that narrowed down my options for me and I eventually picked up this light which I think is perfect and now I can read and sleep in peace without getting any bloodshot death glares while I'm reading and I'm sure alot of you know what I mean!

The light itself is very focused so it just lights up the screen but keeps spread to a minimum. Also, the flexible neck allows you to move the light almost in any position so its easy as pie to switch positions or angling the light away. The biggest downside to me is the clip, which while it works rather well on a "naked" Kindle, it might have some issues with a thicker case but it works fine with my Kindle + leather case without an issue. Overall, its a superb light and Its definately something I'd recommend to any and all Kindle user's out there. Cheers!

the Kandle Flex is a very versatile light that fits onto books AND ebook readers durrr? The light itself is surprisingly bright and due to its flexible neck, it can be used on a wide range of surfaces.



Quality - It is made of plastic, but it definately doesnt feel cheap.



Packaging - comes very well packaged with some other goodies. It comes with batteries installed and an extra pair plus a small little carrying puch ( personally don't use it much)



Light - The light itself is surprisingly bright! luckily, theres a button for two levels of brightness. I usually end up using the lower brightness setting to read and its still plenty!



Clip - The clip on this was a little funkier than I had expected. I thought there would be a standard clip ( like on clothespin)but the entire back portion of the light moves back so that the kindle or book will fit snugly.



other thoughts - I've used this with a good 'ol fashion paper book and worked well on that also, but I can see that it might cause some issues for books that are too thick but I guess you can clip just a bunch of pages of the cover sticks out too much. All in all, I'm very happy with the light and as far as I can tell, its nearly perfect!

This light has everything anyone could look for in a kindle light! Its flexible neck lets you adjust to where ever you'd like and the light itself is bright yet evenly spread, perfect to me. It was slightly larger than i thought but i'm sure its comparable to other lights likt he m-edge. out of the box, and once you have it on your Kindle, you know that this light was taylor made for the kindle. I would highly recommend this light!

The optimum light for your Kindle. I looked at many lights, but this is by far the best. Very well made, plenty bright without glare, and nice and compact. Now my wife can read the night away, and save energy by keeping the lights out. She loves it!!!!!

This is a very good clip-on lamp for Kindle 3. It fits well (without a protective case), stays in place and has a bright light that illuminates the entire screen. It does not fit all Kindle cover cases, though, but it works well with the CE Compass case I bought for my Kindle. The latter is, by the way, a very good product, though not very fancy - just functional.

I can't tell you how great this light is! It packs enough light to definately make your loved ones clamoring to cover their eyes in the night but only when you point it at them of course. Otherwise, its bright enough to read without any eye strain and without any discomfort. The slender neck is sturdier than I thought and not as flimsy as other ones I've seen. Definately a keeper for me!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kindle Book Light Kindle Book Light