Sunday 29 May 2011

Camera Nikon Cool Pix - camera accessories, nikon camera case


My wife and I have a tendency to kill digital cameras, but I bought this case for my wife's new camera and it is the best decision I ever made. The case not only looks great but protects the camera well too!!! Highly recommend this case to anyone who likes to use their camera in a variety of situations, where the camera might get damaged, such as out hiking or boating and fishing. The case does a great job of protecting the camera while it is being transported, plus the case is small and light, which makes it convenient when traveling. Blue Case for Nikon Coolpix Digital Cameras

The case is very nice. My only problem with it is that my Nikon L22 fits so snuggly into the case that there is no room for extra batteries that I like to carry in case the ones in the camera run out of power while I am away using the camera.

This is a nice little case, especially for the price, which is why I gave it a good rating. I was pleased with it until I tried to fit my new Nikon Coolpix S8100 inside. There was no way it was going to fit, which is a bummer. I did check the measurments before purchase and there was one dimension that I thought might be a little tight, but this case doesn't seem to fit a S8100 in any way. It appeared that the height, width and depth of the camera were too big. They will need to change the case description to exclude the new S8100's. Shame since I liked it much better than the cheezy one that came with the camera. The color is cool too. If you have a smaller camera this is certainly worth the money.

I just purchased a Nikon Coolpix S8100, and this was the suggested case for it. Unfortunately, the camera is a little too big for the case, and it won't zip closed. I gave it 2 stars, since it really isn't the sellers fault that it doesn't fit, but the quality of the case seems a little questionable to me.

I got this camera case for my blue Nikon Coolpix camera thinking that it would go well with the blue color of the camera. Well, it surely did, but I wasn't prepared for the cheap quality of the material used. It is sturdy and durable but feels cheap in hand. Would not buy this product again.

Small Compact Case. Slips right on your belt, and flips open for great ease of use. Fits the Nikon 620 perfectly. Haven't had any problems with the zipper getting stuck like other reviewers have mentioned. For the price, its a MUST HAVE!

There's a loop of fabric running between the two zippers that seems useless, so I cut it off. I just wanted a cheap camera case that would fit a Nikon Coolpix, and this works fine. The tab on the front says "Camera Case", and looks a little dumb, but it seems difficult to remove without destroying the case. - Nikon Coolpix - Camera Nikon Cool Pix - Camera Accessories - Nikon Camera Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


camera nikon cool pix Camera Nikon Cool Pix - camera accessories, nikon camera case