Sunday 29 May 2011

Divination - divination


OK, maybe I'm slightly biased (co-author Amy __is__ my mom and I __did__ write the foreward) but I still think this is one of the best new books on the I-Ching in twenty years. The fact is, most books on the I-Ching are arcane and difficult to understand and make this wonderful tool for decision-making almost impossible to use. Amy and Rod's book makes it easy for regular (i.e. non-academic) people to use the I-Ching in their daily life. What more could you want?If you're an academic student of the I-Ching, then you'll want to review this book for general ideas about a different, more "utilitarian" approach than Wilhelm and others. However, if you're a person who just wants to find an interesting entry into a thousand-year-old divination tool, then you'll LOVE this book.And please, let me know if you disagree.Charlie I Ching Made Easy: Be Your Own Psychic Advisor Using the World's Oldest Oracle

This is an excellent practical explanation of the I Ching, making it easy to use. I have a few I Ching books, but this is by far the easiest to understand and use for daily divination. Even the book construction makes it an awesome tool - the page edges are rough, making it easy to flip through and the back page diagram of upper/lower trigrams makes finding the right trigram number simple.

I enjoyed this book.Its an easy book to understand and written in simple English.Simple instructions to learn I Ching.Printed in reasonable size print too.(I didnt need to wear my glasses).The authors method for a reading is simple too.

I prefer their method.Overall,a good book with plenty of information make this book an ideal beginners book.You can learn to do an I Ching reading for yourself within minutes of starting to read this book.This is a good size book.Larger than most,and,good quality.Not a cheap book on cheap paper.Good value.This should be the first book you buy on I Ching.



I also recommend these books:

1)"I Ching:a new interpretation for modern times".

By Sam Reifler.

2)"Practical guide to the I Ching".By Kim-Anh Lim.

REVIEWS for ñThe I Ching Made Easyî ñFirmly believing that the I Ching should be user-friendly, Roderic and Amy Max Sorrell have come out with ñThe I Ching Made Easy.î Pam Stock for Mademoiselle Magazine. ñThe I Ching Made Easyî is appealing because it keeps the feel of the older translations while adding an air of freshness and directness.î Dan Liss for Aquarius Magazine. ñThe combination of questions and answers, patient explanations, and possible trigram interpretations, makes this oracle system a delight to use.î NAPRA Trade Journal. ñI found the results of over 100 I Ching readings to be the most intriguing part of the book.î Elise Collins for Psychic Reader. ñThe I Ching Made Easy has done nothing short of changing the way I look at life. IÍve had several experiences with the book that no one can explain away „ wonderful stuff... Your book is absolutely inviting „ the ñReal Life Adventuresî are tremendously helpful and fun. Thank you.î Phil Schuldt. Book-buyer.

I just bought this book today (3/3/99) and I think it's an amazing ride through the world of I-ching beliefs! What's even more astounding, is a complete moron would easily understand the ideas expressed in this book!

I have used this book with my I-Ching coins for years. I get great, detailed readings from it that also provide new insights. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is curious about I-Ching. This book makes for a super easy process, and a better understanding of whatever situation you find yourself in.

I have had this book for over 10 years and it has guided me through many a tough decision or difficult time. I highly recommend it for its ease of use and modern guidance to this wonderful ancient art of divination.

I had never even heard of the I Ching before I was introduced to this book and after reading the front inside and back inside covers was doing my first reading! The rest of the book was just as easy to read and understand. I was disappointed when the book ended! The real life adventures only helped me to understand this complex and very interesting form of divination. Anyone interested in any of the divination arts should have this book!!! - Divination'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Divination - divination divination Divination - divination