Sunday 29 May 2011

Led Book Light - led book light, booklight


Hello!



I bought this booklight for myself because I love to read. I bought it because my husband hated the light on when I wanted to read and he wanted to sleep. (necessity!) Its been SO WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! It works so well.



Here are it's perks:



*its sturdy!

*it runs forever....I have it two years & it still works.....think its getting dimmer but I use it DAILY!

*you can clip it on your shirt or whatever or bend it and set it on your chest so you can read.

*you can put it around your neck so you can read

*SAFE



Many more I am sure.



IF thats not testimony enough, I am buying it for each of my FOUR children so they can use it to read -especially on long drives to grandparents' house (and not disturb the children that are sleeping). I think it will be a big hit! They "borrow" my book light occasionally. I bought them book lights last year that twist and that are not as sturdy......and they rarely use them. I am going to go purchase them right now!~



Happy Holidays! Rayovac RLA3AAA Hands-Free Reading Light (Colors May Vary)

I don't usually write reviews, but this is worth reporting! I'm an avid crossword puzzler who has tried almost every kind of book light made. The problem with every other reading light is the same - minimal page area covered by small spot of gradually dimming light. This made it impossible to read an entire sentence or puzzle clue at one time. I had to constantly readjust the flimsy clip to point the light spot to the next line. Even other so-called "bright LED lights" were just too dim, cheap or cumbersome to be effective.



This AWESOME LIGHT is the opposite of all the other junk out there! The design is simple, but perfect! It has two LED headlights in front to make an entire letter-sized page visible at once. A small adjustment lever on the bottom allows minor up & down movement of the lights for detailed focusing after you have it in place. Additionally, it can be used completely hands-free because it has a handy neck strap which is fully adjustable (to position it up closer to the neck or down towards the belly button & between). It is comfortable & easy read a book or work a puzzle regardless of your body position (sitting up or lying down, etc.). Because it is super bright I sometimes use it in addition to the overhead when I sew or make beaded jewelry. I use the neck strap & then clip the sturdy clip (on the back) to secure it to my t-shirt, then loosen the strap enough so it turns down to focus over my lap.



Travels VERY WELL! I have tossed it in over stuffed carry-ons & laptop bags sometimes finding it wedged between heavy books or under the computer when I finally reach my destination. My rough treatment has only caused a few surface blemishes to the heavy-duty plastic exterior while other reading lights were easily destroyed! I have enjoyed it on airplanes, in hotels & hospitals & like to keep it handy when others are sleeping or don't want an overhead light on.



After I bought mine a few years back (I believe I paid over $13). I haven't been able to find another since. Today I'm buying some extras for gifts & a backup in case I loose the first. I would have paid at least $25 for this product knowing it is of such sturdiness & quality. Truly the best craftsmanship & well planned design.

I have had about 6 or 7 different types of book lights. They all had something wrong.

But this is a great book light. You can easily adjust and readjust where the light shines.

I not only use it in bed to read at night, but take it on vacations to see where I am going if I have to get up in the middle of the night in a strange place.

Only comment, when putting batteries in for the first time, don't put the screw back in - you don't need it. The back cover stays closed. I put the screw back, only to have it "stripped" when removing for the second time. Other than that, it's a great book light. You will find other uses for it as well.

This is the best book light I have ever had due to the following:

1. It is the brightest.

2. Doesn't have to be moved when you turn pages.

3. Has a life time quarantee.

4. Is inexpensive.

5. Is light weight.



I have tried dozens of book lights prior to this one.

I've been buying several of these book lights in hopes of finding just the right one. This one is good, but not perfect. When lying down or leaning back the neck rope is useless and the clip is stiff and very difficult to position. This is not to be attached to the book but rather to your top and that's not easy unless you have on a shirt with buttons. Perhaps with practice I'll get it right - the light is nice and bright and covers both pages once you get it positioned, but good luck keeping it in place. By the way, why do you advertise that it comes in various colors when you can't choose the color you want? Not that it matters, but as a night light it's workable, as a reading light there are better choices. - Booklight - Kindle - Reading Light - Led Book Light'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Led Book Light - led book light, booklight kindle Led Book Light - led book light, booklight