Tuesday 12 April 2011

Rechargeable Batteries - photography, nikon


Every time I snap the battery into the charger it pops back out. The space into which the battery goes is oddly designed: the end where the contacts are is vertical, which is as it should be, but the other end is angled. So, while you can snap the battery in and see that the spring-loaded contacts are firmly against the battery contacts, the other end of the battery is barely held in place because there's hardly any vertical surface for that end of the battery to hold on to.



No wonder it's sold so cheap! But this demonstrates a great method for dumping defective products. Return shipping would cost more that the product.



I was able to keep the battery in place long enough to charge only by wrapping a rubber band around it a few times to hold the battery in place. BTW, the battery is a stock Nikon battery for an S220. Nikon EN-EL10 AC / DC Replacement Battery Charger Set for Nikon CoolPix S200 / S210 / S220 / S230 / S3000 / S4000 / S500 / S510 / S520 / S570 / S60 / S600 / S660 / S700 Digital SLR Camera

This is exactly what I needed and I did not expect the extension for the car charger to come with this product! That was a surprise or I was just so focused on getting the battery charger I didn't notice...lol. I am VERY happy with this product and it charges fast too.

Works Great! They have these at major retailers for $30.00!!! It comes with a car adapter so you can charge your cam. on the road.When the battery it dead the led indicator will start out at red then when its halfway charged it'll get orangy after that yellowish then bam!! a green light indicating that its done charging will appear.It is a bit bulky but honestly I can't complain, the price cannot be beat!Its worth your money and it works!If you lost or broke your old one BUY THIS! I have three of these(counting this one)for different cams. a canon and a casio.They all work great!I highly recommend it!

If this is the correct charger for your battery then this is the best one for the price and features. Stick the battery in and soon it will be charged.



The unit does not require an external AC power cord. After turning the plug 90 degrees out of its storage compartment just plug it in.



I was also surprised for the price that this unit comes with a car adapter so I can charge the battery in my car.



This unit worked great for me....

The iterm got here fast and with no defects that I can tell. I already used it to charge my camera's battery and it worked just fine. Not any worse than my Nikon charger that I misplaced somewhere. Really like the feature of having an optional car charger. - Nikon - Charger - Rechargeable Batteries - Photography'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


nikon Rechargeable Batteries - photography, nikon