Wednesday 20 April 2011

Photo Paper Misc Epson - photography, photo paper


I came to Amazon looking for Epson Photo paper out of utter frustration with the lack of service on Epson's website.

Not only did I find the papers I was looking for, I found them at a much better price!

THANKS Amazon for coming through again!! Epson Semi-Gloss Premium Photo Paper, 13 x 19 Inches, 20 Sheets per Pack (S041327)

I was pleased with the quality of this paper. I did find it strange that it was awfully difficult to find frames that were a size 13x19, so don't just assume that because Epson sells the paper in that size that there are lots of frame choices. I went to at least 3-4 major retailers before I finally found a frame in this size. - Photo Paper - Epson - Photography - Photo Paper Misc Epson'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Photo Paper Misc Epson - photography, photo paper photo paper misc epson Photo Paper Misc Epson - photography, photo paper