Wednesday 20 April 2011

Lithium-ion - google, extra


The battery that ships is a Cameron Sino CS-HDE200SL. The photo clearly indicates that the battery is a 1400mAh (the same as the original stock Nexus One battery), however the product that ships is only 1200mAh. If I had known, I would have never purchased this battery. It took 2 weeks to ship to Canada. Deceiving/Borderline false advertising in my opinion. Standard Li-Ion Battery for HTC NEXUS ONE (Google)

Don't buy this battery. I think they found fake OEM stickers to wrap around this battery. Doesn't seem to be the same size battery. Nexus 1 = 1400 mAH battery This one = who know or cares, doesn't work properly.



And what I mean by not working properly is every time you take a picture with flash the phone freezes. Leaving you unable to reset unless you take the battery. I also notice irregular talk time and overall use for the battery life.



Anyways don't buy this battery. The "For Nexus One" fooled me. Buy the actual HTC battery and spend the extra couple of dollars.

This battery is a great option for those in need of a spare battery but it is in NO-way a replacement for the original HTC battery.



Everything worked great untilo I tried to take a photo and the camera flash powered up. It instantly caused the phone to reboot. This has been tried on two different Google Nexus One phones with the same result.



So if you just need a spare battery for calls and surfing the web, choose this battery. But if your a heavy photo user that needs the flash, I would recommend you find an alternate battery.

I was a bit skeptical about buying an aftermarket battery for my Nexus One, but this product simply works. I was travelling to Europe and knew I was going to need an extra battery. I found this one and based on the price was a little concerned that it wasn't going to work, but it worked out perfectly and now I have a solid backup while home in the States. Highly recommended.

I'm really happy with this battery because it lasts all day long with normal use and I can easily get a day and a half out of light use. Plus the price is more than reasonable compared to other batteries on the market. It does exactly what it said it would, with fast delivery, and at a great price. Yaaa!!!

Just over a month after purchase, the thing already won't hold a charge. Enough time on the charger to run a normal battery for hours will run this battery for only 4-5 minutes. This was not the case initially - at first, it worked great. In the month that it worked as expected, it ran through maybe a dozen, dozen and a half charge/discharge cycles (I have another fully functional batteries, and I switched them out regularly).



You get what you pay for with this one. I just hope at this point that I can save someone else from blowing their money on a battery that won't last.

Got a battery tagged 1400mah. Works great, lasts as long as factory battery when was new. Highly recommend, I'm actually commenting as I'm ordering another for a spare to carry in my wallet. Came on time within 24-48hrs after ordering

So far so good with the battery. I have the same problem as everyone else when is comes to taking pictures but, who cares? I'm only planning to text call and surf the web with it. If I need to take pics I have the original. It's better than carrying a charger with you at all times, plus no guarantee you find a socket. - Nexus One - Extra - Nexus - Google'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


nexus one Lithium-ion - google, extra