Wednesday 20 April 2011

Extension - usb cable, usb cable extension


As all of us iphone users know, the stupid short cable that apple gives us to charge our phone doesn't allow us to use it while it's charging. This is an amazing and affordable way to cure that dilemma. I'm extremely happy I got this nice little cord =) USB Type A Male / Type A Female, Extension Cable, 2.0 Version, Black, 10 ft

I purchased this cable to allow me to hook my USB items up in the rear of my truck for my car computer. Mainly, I did this to avoid placing the USB hub in the windshield area where it could easily be seen. I am glad to have purchased a 10ft cable given that anything longer can cause low power, but this cable works well for connecting my 3G modem and wireless keyboard receiver. I read elsewhere that longer cables do not work with WiFi adapters, so I doubt they would have worked with my modem. This cable is good for just about anything, and I was a bit surprised it worked even though I have a 4-port hub connected to the end of it. I would recommend it to anyone who needs one.

I had ordered this cable with the intention of using it as an extension for charging my iPhone, as the out-of-box iPhone charging cable it too short.



I finally got around to using this cable and it wouldn't function. I tried it on various wall outlets as well as with 3 different 'Apple USB Power Adapters' without any luck.



Understand the cable is offered at a cheaper price, but it should at the least fulfill it's basic function.

Couldn't beleive the price. Wanted 6ft but the price was to good to pass up. Received on time and was just what I was looking for. Connected my printer in no time, looks and works perfect. I am going to buy more. I would recommend to everybody.

I ordered three (at 59 cents each), two were fine, one was DOA. They offered to refund me 19 cents, which I refused. They promptly send me a new cable. Fast ship, good customer service,and the cables are as advertised. - Usb Cable Extension - Usb Cable - Cables - Usb Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information